Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paint Fill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paint Fill
    Posted: 21 July 2004 at 7:25pm
Ok, so I was wondering if anyone here has ever tried and had any luck with changing the liquid fill in a paintball. Like from paint to water as an example. Im thinking maybe if I freeze the paintballs and then drain the fill and then put something else inside it may work, but Im looking for some help here. Yes I know it is not legal or safe, so dont flame me on that. And dont tell me Im stupid or wasting my paint, cuz its my paint and I can do what I want. Im looking for constructive ideas only please.
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 7:31pm
It wont work....to see why go put a paintball in a glass of water. It will be like water on the inside but you`ll see that the shell will disolve. partly

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2004 at 7:42pm
one guy i played with wanted to make his game more realistic. he got a syringe and took out the paint and filled the balls with red dye to look like blood. he patched the holes with glue and paper. only a few made it out of the gun in one peice. so i dont think its possible. but check this out, http://www.pepperball.com/products/projectiles.asp
you can only order if your a cop i think
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2004 at 9:09pm

Ya know...This Idea got me thinking.

Would the price of paintballs be less expencive if they used a different fill, you know for like target shooting and practice.

It would definatly be somthing to look into if I had a team that needed to practice alot.

holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 1:54pm
Yea I was trying to figure out how to put some "ooblick" inside a paintball, just to see what would happen. For those of you who dont know, ooblick is a solution thats liquid normally, but when lots of pressure is applied to it quickly it hardens instantly. Its a liquid and can be poured, but can also be cracked by a hammer. I just thought it would be neat if I could get that inside a paintball. Maybe it would harden when I shot it at the squirrls in my backyard. Knock them bastards right off their tree. Thanks for the help guys.

Edited by holysmartone
spyderjunke View Drop Down
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 3:27pm
www.pepperball.com/products/projectiles.asp try to make your links work , but you could try get the paint out with needle and fill it woth like food dye or something

I rock to my own beat
ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by holysmartone holysmartone wrote:

Yea I was trying to figure out how to put some "ooblick" inside a paintball, just to see what would happen. For those of you who dont know, ooblick is a solution thats liquid normally, but when lots of pressure is applied to it quickly it hardens instantly. Its a liquid and can be poured, but can also be cracked by a hammer. I just thought it would be neat if I could get that inside a paintball. Maybe it would harden when I shot it at the squirrls in my backyard. Knock them bastards right off their tree. Thanks for the help guys.

so when it hits your goggles and pressure is applyed and then it turns into a rock and drips off your blody face?
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 7:09pm

Only law enforcement and government agents are allowed to purchase pepperballs and if someone whos not any of those I jus mentioned, be prepared to pay the consequences, you aint gonna he happy.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Queef Police View Drop Down

Guested - Username not acceptable

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queef Police Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 10:29pm

Originally posted by triggerhappy1 triggerhappy1 wrote:

one guy i played with wanted to make his game more realistic. he got a syringe and took out the paint and filled the balls with red dye to look like blood. he patched the holes with glue and paper. only a few made it out of the gun in one peice. so i dont think its possible. but check this out, http://www.pepperball.com/products/projectiles.asp
you can only order if your a cop i think

y didnt ur friend just get paint with red fill

a5
flatline barrel
custom aluminum foregrip
custom aluminum folding stock
e grip
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle hpa
dye invision goggles
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2004 at 11:03pm

Yea I didnt intend on using a modified paintball until I had done extensive testing on some "voulenteers" in my backyard. I do realize the possible danger in shooting a ball that would turn hard when it impacted, which is why I dont plan on using these to shoot people. And Ive seen the pepperballs before, but I really dont want to knock my friends on the ground and have them screaming because their eyes are burning. Though that would make a great prank one time.... Add a few of those to a hopperfull of paint.. heh heh. Anyways, if I used a needle would that weaken the structure of the paintball too much for it to be fired from my gun? Or would I still be able to shoot it?

Belt #2 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Drug use thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belt #2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 12:56am

Originally posted by holysmartone holysmartone wrote:

And Ive seen the pepperballs before, but I really dont want to knock my friends on the ground and have them screaming because their eyes are burning. Though that would make a great prank one time.... Add a few of those to a hopperfull of paint.. heh heh.

We could always carry a few pods of those onto the field during a game... for the occasional wiper...

"PAINT CHECK!" "I'M NOT HIT" "YOU WIPED!"

ratatatatatatatatata....

"AHHHH, MY EYES!"

Most importantly - People suck.
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 8:30pm
lol thats harsh but funny ^^^ i dont think u could usa a needle to take the paint out becuase the paint is very thick and for a small needle its immposibbleto go through.
cockchafer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockchafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 8:48pm
haha thats a great idea just dont forget which pods have the pepperballs in them
a-5
polished internals
Tippmann Werks Barrel
CP flame drop foward
gta double trigger
pen spring mod
ravepb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ravepb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 1:52pm
I think a company should make some paintball for practice and testing. If they used normal shell and something other than the gel in paintballs now, I think it would be less expensive. When my team works on snapshooting we buy midnights because we get them for $35 a case but thats still expensive for not-that good paint.
Tippmann A-5
E-Grip
Black to blue fade paint
Polished Interns
JCS Duel trigger
14" CP black barrel
Flame on/off drop
91ci/4500psi System X HPA
Spring mods
Pimp fund $140/$850
BigD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 2:45pm
if you've ever left paintballs in the rain you know that they absorb water, but other liquids that contain little or no water might work.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 7:14pm
they dont sell paintballs with red fill anymore. it looks like blood and people think your hurt. they stopped making awile ago. but if you really look you might find some. my uncles a cop, ill ask him to buy some pepperballs. just shoot them by all the trees near the other team and theyl surrender!
PbMuz98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbMuz98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 2:35pm
i heard on  local paintball show that some pro womens team had balls filled with perfume.
98c
drop
j&j ceramic 12"
derder sticker on hopper= +2bps
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 3:34pm
 Fill them with skunk spray. What a way to un-bunker someone
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
Queef Police View Drop Down

Guested - Username not acceptable

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Queef Police Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 8:10pm

i actually have some red fill balls all my pods are filled with them now i also use draxxus blaze and u can get them with pink fill. thats pretty close

a5
flatline barrel
custom aluminum foregrip
custom aluminum folding stock
e grip
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle hpa
dye invision goggles
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 9:16pm
Hmmmmm pepper balls on the cheaters huh, that'll work!
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic