Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scenario Paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Is it fun or worth the cash?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [97.30%]
1 [2.70%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scenario Paintball
    Posted: 23 July 2004 at 10:45pm

My friends and I have been wondering if a scenario paintball game would be cool to organize.  It would be a simple like 10 on 10 thing where maybe you have to capture something like a suitcase that has "information" about enemy plans or whatever.  Something like that, just to give our average woodsball play more of a kick to the fun.  And yes, we did build a couple forts that could be used as bases.

-Tippmann 98 Custom Tricked
-Viewloader Revolution
-14 inch Quiet Riot
-Expansion Chamber
-20 oz CO2 tank
-Double Trigger
-Rocket Cock II
-Hyperstar Bolt
-Drop Forward

Fast Splat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 10:57am

Yeah It would be really fun to make a scenerio game. But it does take some work. 10 on 10 scenerio's are okay but it is fun when you have like 20 on 20 or 30 on 30. I say go for it. But i would get as many people to play as I could.

**MY SETUP!**
WGP 04 ProStock Autococker
Worrblade
Delrin Bolt
**SOON TO COME**
Nexus Ram & QEV's
CP Shorty Reg
CP On/Off & Rail System
And some other cool stuff!!
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 1:28pm
Mini-scenarios like that are definitely fun but you should save up some money and go to the big ones like d-day. Nearly 3,000 people showed up this year .
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
fdupnct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fdupnct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2004 at 11:43pm

yeah. its worth it, I'm doing the same thing, putting together an Amphibious Assault, with a center flag on an island in a lake.  Thats going to happen at the end of August, I can't wait

Team Ball-Breakers

Amphibious Assault - 8/28 & 8/29

I am Swamp Thing
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 1:46pm

It deosn't look like much fun but who knows.

98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 1:57pm
Well if you have a big enough field then I would put and ad in your local newspaper so more people would come.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by mod98commando mod98commando wrote:

Mini-scenarios like that are definitely fun but you should save up some money and go to the big ones like d-day. Nearly 3,000 people showed up this year .

where were you when dewayne was giving his speaches? the count was around 3500 with allies getting the 500ish extra players... as a german... id like to say... we got pwned
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 2:51pm
I like a good 6 on 10 Navy SEAL game. Spread 10 Terrorists around at 7 guard posts around a base (one at each post) then have the SEALS eliminate the 7 guards, then storm the base. It is best when the base has rooms, so that a grenade doesn't eliminate all 3 people at the base. The guards can have walkie-talkies and report SEAL movements.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 3:57pm

sounds cool

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 9:15pm
if they are organized i suppose they could be fun
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 9:19pm
Any scenario game is fun regardless of the amount of people participating.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Nrtheastah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nrtheastah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2004 at 2:17pm

Blast Camp (Hobart, Indiana) used to run these types of mini-scenario games as the field is comprised of many buildings there. There were “assault the building” scenarios, “rescue the prisoner” scenarios, etc.  I don’t know what kinds of games they run now, but for those of you who live in northern Indiana, you probably already know.

These types of things can be played with a smaller amount of players and may be worth trying.  I agree with Evil_Fingers in that just about all types are fun regardless of the numbers involved.

Edited by Nrtheastah
garrett5 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garrett5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2004 at 6:01pm
sounds fun u defintly should go for it good luck
http://garrett5.conforums3.com/index.cgi join or die

mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2004 at 10:41pm

Originally posted by warmonger83 warmonger83 wrote:

where were you when dewayne was giving his speaches? the count was around 3500 with allies getting the 500ish extra players... as a german... id like to say... we got pwned

On sunday I was in front of the stage but all the way in back of the crowd. I was there with my bag and my 98c resting on the bipod. The two brothers that were fighting over that prize were standing right behind me, lol. He said 3500? I thought he said like 2700 or something. But then again, the speakers were all the way at the other end of the place so who knows what he said. I wonder who came up with that idea.

oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland

Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey

Me: But only if they're hungary

Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
dino killer View Drop Down
Guested: Graphic sexual content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dino killer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 9:09am

I like the game protect the president you can change it around but basicly the way i play is you get like 30 people on each team and on each team they have one person without a gun the president you have to protect your president while trying to assasinate the enamy's. other variatys areone team has a president a base and only about 6 teamates the enamy has about 15 teamates all tryen to kill the president this works best on a steep hill or an abandond house in the woods.

You dont whant to play my team unles of course you can endure the sting of paint
Silent Slayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 12:35pm
i like civil war where u take ur hopper off and u have to feed the balls in one at a time
a5 polished internals
flatline
custom aluminum foregrip
drop
e grip w/custom blade trigger
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle
dye invisions
vision impy
tapeworm
crossfire 88/45
EVO
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 6:04pm

I play on a scenario team nothing huge but were ok our favorite scenario is ambushing a patrol to receive intel we need to get past the (gate) where we just use a walkie to a neutral player to open it   then assault the base we have spent 3 months and around $2,000 creating our field but its worth all the hard work and $ spent

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
Helmut12289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helmut12289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:28pm
rescue prisoners is the best, with all the terrorists with stock spyders or whatever, and the Americans with upgraded guns, the terrorists set up a parimeter all around the prisoner, because they dont know which way the Americans are comin from, they just battle it out.

Edited by Helmut12289
Axe in the head, early to bed, Axe in the helmet, a thanks to Helmut... and I support Bush! So there.
paintballdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:38pm

Senarios basicly turn into elimination games.  They aren't much fun

ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:03pm

Originally posted by Helmut12289 Helmut12289 wrote:

rescue prisoners is the best, with all the terrorists with stock spyders or whatever, and the Americans with upgraded guns, the terrorists set up a parimeter all around the prisoner, because they dont know which way the Americans are comin from, they just battle it out.

i play that alot and we try to give terrorists a huge terrain advantage like we would be assaulting up hill and usually the games would be a good match untill we got 7 guys with mortars to launch 30 squad busters up the hill in a 6 hour scenario game we had a month ago lets just say they didnt last long that was probally the most fun i had playin a pb game      the mortars just crushed the terrorist teams reserves and the rushers got taken out by the full auto guns it was sooo much fun    were planing a full day game soon

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic