Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann’s New Pistol!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:33pm
OK!  Now that about everyone   thier pants over the title and the fact that pistols suck...I was just sayin' it'd be cool to see Tippmann come out with a new gun, maybe a new pump or something (now don't go messin yerselves over the PUMP part now...OK?)
-Tippmann 98 Custom Tricked
-Viewloader Revolution
-14 inch Quiet Riot
-Expansion Chamber
-20 oz CO2 tank
-Double Trigger
-Rocket Cock II
-Hyperstar Bolt
-Drop Forward

PaintBsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:38pm

Originally posted by Scrot Scrot wrote:

OK!  Now that about everyone   thier pants over the title and the fact that pistols suck...I was just sayin' it'd be cool to see Tippmann come out with a new gun, maybe a new pump or something (now don't go messin yerselves over the PUMP part now...OK?)

Now a new pump would be a great idea. Not many companies have made new models of pumps for a long time.

I dont care what you say there are snipers in paintball
Scrot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:43pm
Phantom IS pump!  All of thier guns (at least all the ones iv'e seen) are pump, have a T-stock, and little 10-15 round thing at the top.  I've heard they are pretty reliable guns in the hands of ones who like them (PAINTBALL MAGAZINE)
-Viewloader Revolution
-14 inch Quiet Riot
-Expansion Chamber
-20 oz CO2 tank
-Double Trigger
-Rocket Cock II
-Hyperstar Bolt
-Drop Forward

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:47pm
Do you know if you can put a hopper on top of them. Reloading those little tubes frustrate me.
Scrot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:54pm
Actually i didn't know about putting a hopper on them.  Good info.  And yer, you are right...there are snipers in paintball.
-Viewloader Revolution
-14 inch Quiet Riot
-Expansion Chamber
-20 oz CO2 tank
-Double Trigger
-Rocket Cock II
-Hyperstar Bolt
-Drop Forward

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 11:00pm

jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:29am
Originally posted by holysmartone holysmartone wrote:

Yes it would, though it is not likely to ever happen, and this has been posted to death.
sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Blue Hopper Blue Hopper wrote:

Yeah on the Tippmann Hellcat they had a paintball minigun.I heered they sold it though.

yeah, they sold it to emerald to use as a blender.

anyway, dudes...who cares if this has been posted 50,000,000,000 times? if you dont care dont post. thats why I rarely post in the ideas section. most ideas have been posted and I get sick of posting the same thing over and over. so just dont post in it and spam up the guys thread. if you leave it alone it will soon fall to the world of the second page. and that way the guys who actually care will have a page that they can talk on without having to sift through all the crap everyone else has said.
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
capcadetspencer View Drop Down
Who cares about a title???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capcadetspencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:53am

Darn when I saw the title I got excited...

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift -Steve Prefontaine

i type slow View Drop Down
I need a thesaurus. & Spam Strike 2 6/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i type slow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 8:21pm

that would be cool if tippmann made pistols. i would buy two and have one in each hand and have double power. mwahaha

^^correct me if im wrong^^

search before you post!
rossy11223 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossy11223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2005 at 9:34pm
I'd rather just have them make a new, better gun.
ninety8freak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
I have two kinds of wet in my pants

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninety8freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 12:27pm
who cares if the idea has been killed with posts. it would be fun to just have a pistol war. where everyone has a pistol!
EriK6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EriK6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2005 at 3:53pm
Predatorr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Predatorr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2005 at 9:30pm

Originally posted by ninety8freak ninety8freak wrote:

who cares if the idea has been killed with posts. it would be fun to just have a pistol war. where everyone has a pistol!

literally what i was about to post.  I would love a pistol war!

HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:30pm
i hate paintball ideas...
Because I can.
^Pirate^ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ^Pirate^ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2005 at 1:39pm

Originally posted by Scrot Scrot wrote:

Actually i didn't know about putting a hopper on them.  Good info.  And yer, you are right...there are snipers in paintball.

Now people are just trying to bring up dumb things (snipers, paint knives,spears,harpoons,500 rd hopper, 50 oz tanks, etc... etc... etc......)

It aint about black or white
becuz we human
I hope we see the light before it's ruined
My ghetto gospel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic