Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball tank and gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paintball tank and gun
    Posted: 25 July 2004 at 4:25pm
Please help i need some paintball tank blueprints or something like that and how would i make a gun to go on the tank thanks
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Fast Splat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 6:19pm

Just take a old car or go-cart and let your imagination ponder. And DUCT TAPE always works to strap something on to something.

**MY SETUP!**
WGP 04 ProStock Autococker
Worrblade
Delrin Bolt
**SOON TO COME**
Nexus Ram & QEV's
CP Shorty Reg
CP On/Off & Rail System
And some other cool stuff!!
Brunse View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Need’s Mom’s okay to post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2004 at 7:15pm
Just use wood.
Brunse
Tippmann 98 Custom
Flatline
R/T
Comp-Air
JCS Bipod
Rocket Cock II
Shocktech Supafly Bolt
Reloader II
"Only the dead have seen the end of the war"
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Brunse Brunse wrote:

Just use wood.
And some like sheet metal.
PbMuz98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbMuz98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 2:16pm

theres a video of a tank on web dog radio

sorry for no link but im feelin lazy

98c
drop
j&j ceramic 12"
derder sticker on hopper= +2bps
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2004 at 8:16pm
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 12:09am
thanks
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2004 at 1:01am
Too bad the fields wont allow a fully tracked vehicle to be a real paintball tank....I wanted so much to use that double A5 setup that I saw in opsgear.com.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:42pm
yea thats awesome
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:05am

get a go-cart. put pexiglass on the sides , in front and in back.

then cut little holes in the pexigass and mount a gun.

or however you want it.

warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Too bad the fields wont allow a fully tracked vehicle to be a real paintball tank....I wanted so much to use that double A5 setup that I saw in opsgear.com.

http://www.firestormcrank.com/html/double_trouble.html

it does make a good tank gun. At Oklahoma d-day, they were selling a setup that included a harness system that strapped a huge arse CO2 cylander to your shoulders and enough pods for a case of paint... and it also straped the gun to your front. Sorry, I realize that is a really bad description...

Edited by warmonger83
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
PaintBsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:42pm

Here are plans to build a paintball "tank" though i dont really think it counts as one though

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/resources/books/pug/

pntbl pro2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl pro2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2004 at 6:00pm
i built a 2 seater go cart with an extra seat above the motor and i put sheet medal about a foot 1/2 above the floor of the frame then put plexiglass on up . i made the frame and everything.i put a 10 hp tucumse motor.   
BearClaw View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BearClaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2004 at 6:35pm
I always wanted to make a Tank out of a Skid Steer
or one of those 6 wheel hunting things.

The skid steers great cause they have pre set foot controlled hydrulics than can be used to have a turret style gun fired completly by the driver while not disturbing his hands from driveing. They can also trun on the spot are easily coxed into wheelies and stopies and are already mostly armored.  Bad thing is there loud and HEAVY and only seat one.

The Hunting things are cool too cause the quieter still turn on a dime can seat 4 and are best of all Anphibious. but are more expensive than a old beater skid steer.
AGD 68 Automag
Azodin KPII
Sheridan PGP2K
Tippmann Crossover XVR
Tippmann ProCarbine
Tippmann SL68-II
Tippmann TiPX
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2004 at 11:19pm
Too bad the Opsgear forum isnt up and running at this moment (the forum is being revamped), they have some AWESOME pics on paintball tanks that would drive you totally insane and infact I saw one pic where theyre using the chassis of a M3 Stuart Light Tank and turned it into a WWII German Self-Propelled Gun its called the Hornisse (Hornet in German).
LbLPunk View Drop Down

Strike 1 - F bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LbLPunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 5:16pm

get a shoping cart and put a midget in the child seat armed with a eletronic marker and someone in the cart with his own gun and the driver pushes the cart with a midget strapped on his back with a electric gun. the driver should have a handgun to cover himself in case the midgets are taken out. the ultimute machine of destruction and plaugue.

midgets are funny dont yo u think so?

Edited by LbLPunk
oi oi oi
LbLPunk View Drop Down

Strike 1 - F bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LbLPunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 3:41pm
oi
oi oi oi
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 5:55pm
Thanks Thanks!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 12:20am

I jus remembered I read about this in APG before the summer http://www.stonegryphon.com/ and click "paintball"....yer gonna trip on the music...its really really corny and really annoying but, in the link it has the deminsions and other info.

Edited by evil_fingers
Robert_Hawker View Drop Down
Strike 1, S-bomb 10-7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robert_Hawker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 12:50am
i know a guy who built a tank out of an old jeep. it was great. we scrapped it though
Tipp A-5
Opsgear Saw Shroud
Opsgear G36 Folding Stock
16" j&j
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic