Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weekend War

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Bonestock98 Bonestock98 wrote:

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Get shot on the head....I can see the insurance premiums and the hospital bills sky rocketing.

what?????

Go get shot on the head and you'll find out.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Biomedtech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biomedtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 6:06pm
Yhey used to have games like that here in MI back in the early 90's Around 600 people ( 2 teams around 250 or so and a 50 man mercenary team) 24 hours from noon Saturday to noon Sunday on a field that was 4 miles long and 1 mile wide up in the Manistee National Forest. Hehe, I was in the Army back then and had access to night vision goggles. Man those were the days.... Nowadays the freakin tree huggers would pop a vein if they knew we were doing games like that. Not too mention the liability for the folks arranging the event.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 9:19pm
ive been shot in the head and it didnt hurt very bad so i have no idea what the heck your talkin bout??????
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic