Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weekend War

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weekend War
    Posted: 19 September 2004 at 9:19pm
ive been shot in the head and it didnt hurt very bad so i have no idea what the heck your talkin bout??????
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
Biomedtech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biomedtech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 6:06pm
Yhey used to have games like that here in MI back in the early 90's Around 600 people ( 2 teams around 250 or so and a 50 man mercenary team) 24 hours from noon Saturday to noon Sunday on a field that was 4 miles long and 1 mile wide up in the Manistee National Forest. Hehe, I was in the Army back then and had access to night vision goggles. Man those were the days.... Nowadays the freakin tree huggers would pop a vein if they knew we were doing games like that. Not too mention the liability for the folks arranging the event.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Bonestock98 Bonestock98 wrote:

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Get shot on the head....I can see the insurance premiums and the hospital bills sky rocketing.

what?????

Go get shot on the head and you'll find out.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by red_alert102 red_alert102 wrote:

well i assume while ur sleeping u have to keep mask ur on but its still a great idea
who needs sleep!? 

Edited by pimptastik
<no ginormous sigs please>
sandman3690 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandman3690 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 9:38am
Sounds cool! Good luck!
Exit:light
Enter:night
    Take my hand
      We're off to never
        never land

-Metallica

red_alert102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 9:31am
well i assume while ur sleeping u have to keep mask ur on but its still a great idea
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/paintballa01/d58a8ce5 .gif

Angel Ir3
Cp barrel kit
A4 board
Cobra trigger
Bonestock98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:42pm

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Get shot on the head....I can see the insurance premiums and the hospital bills sky rocketing.

what?????

F.A.T.T.S.W.F.A.-Forumers Against Things That Start With "Forumers Against"
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 10:12pm
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Airhead67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airhead67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2004 at 8:42pm
sounds cool
I get top, only if i get bottom
98c-Ownage View Drop Down
Guested: Egregious spamming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c-Ownage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:18pm
yo u better watch where you sleep and put a LOT of Tick-repelant on otherwise, the chance of you coming out without lime disease is VERY slim.
98c
Flatline
Polished Internals
Trigger Stop
Double Trigger
32* Remote
Redz 2and1 harness
Stinless Steel Bolts

Those who see me fear me, those who don't see me fear me more - Semper Fi
Silent Slayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 10:27pm
wow yea that sounds awesome im gonna try it haha
a5 polished internals
flatline
custom aluminum foregrip
drop
e grip w/custom blade trigger
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle
dye invisions
vision impy
tapeworm
crossfire 88/45
EVO
thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 6:25pm
Sounds like fun.
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.
Burnt Fingers View Drop Down
fap fap...er i mean clap clap clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Burnt Fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 5:14pm
Sounds like a scenario game to me
Tippyguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 3:05pm
have captrueable bases around the refiles with safe zones inside!!!!!
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 2:59pm
yeah 1 to the chest should be dead...otherwise i wouldnt change anything...except you should deffinately have a safe zone...cuz wearing a mask for two days would be a pain...and sleeping in a mask would also be a pain...because if you plan to sleep where you can get ambushed you have to wear a mask..unless you want to lose an eye or something
BigD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:24pm
Sounds great, but I would think that 1 shot to the torso or head would be a kill and 2-3 shots to a limb is a kill.
Tippmann 98 Custom
J&J Ceramic 14 in.
VL Revolution w/ X-board
Rufus Dawg Double Trigger
Drop forward
Rocket Cock II
Vert. Adapter
DOP X-Core
DYE Sticky Grips
Dye Invision
PbMuz98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbMuz98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:59pm

thatd be awsum. if you're really gonna pull it off, where do you live?

98c
drop
j&j ceramic 12"
derder sticker on hopper= +2bps
Tippyguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:58pm
if you put bases with CO2 and paint refills it would be great!!!!!! and I like the realism that the multiple hit on different body parts before ko
Longhorn424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhorn424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:54am

Well its more based on military tatics and situations so if you have a pack with you that has 500 extra paintballs and another 20 oz. CO2 plus food & water, light, maybe some extra clothing stuff like that. I'm guessin' you'll have a pack with sumthin' like 30-60 lbs. of stuff in there which isnt a lot at all.

As for getting raided at night best thing for that is set up someone to cover you so that the rest of you can get sleep and take turns covering.

Those of you who don't see me.. are those of you who should fear me.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:02pm
Sounds cool, but at the same time expensive. That is alot of CO2/HPA and paint. Not to mention the poor fellows who get raided during the night. Good idea though. Keep us posted and i might have to try it.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic