Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bladed!!got the pic!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bladed!!got the pic!!!
    Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:48pm

Green 2003 vertical feed cocker

Black Eblade kit w/ eye

Black 12v revvy

6 inch custom barrel

47 3000psi tank

32* flame drop forward

Green 100% delrin bolt

Edited by meteora

GUN WHORE
XTC
raider end View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raider end Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:55pm
nice

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 3:56pm
try www.imageshack.com . it works GREAT! try it and it'll load faster than your site. other wise it's a pretty nice gun.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 4:03pm
I don't want to miss my birthday loading that pic, and I have DSL.

Coming in May 2005!
TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 5:02pm
I can't wait any longer, shrink the image, I have cable and that takes forever
636andy636 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 5:36pm
the red halo ruined it and that sweat band
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 7:08pm

Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

try www.imageshack.com . it works GREAT! try it and it'll load faster than your site. other wise it's a pretty nice gun.

Do you mean imageshack.us?

Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 7:21pm

Originally posted by MSG.Mobius MSG.Mobius wrote:

I don't want to miss my birthday loading that pic, and I have DSL.

Sweatband... lol.

!   !
!   !
!   !
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by TippyManic32 TippyManic32 wrote:

I can't wait any longer, shrink the image, I have cable and that takes forever
yay do i win?
Catfish Wave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catfish Wave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 8:39pm
your pic took so long to load that I got to watch tv, and I have dsl also
Look to my comming at the first light of the 5th day, at dawn, look to the East

-Gandalf
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 8:56pm
Yes, please shrink or get a dfferent host. I havent seen it but I am guessing it is nice looking. It does seem weird to have a green gun with red hopper.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2004 at 9:25pm
wristband is for when and if i get shot in the pnematics i dotn want the hoses imploding, and the revvy i had on wasnt fast enough, so i used my friends halo, he has a red cocker

GUN WHORE
XTC
636andy636 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:34am
Originally posted by meteora meteora wrote:

wristband is for when and if i get shot in the pnematics i dotn want the hoses imploding, and the revvy i had on wasnt fast enough, so i used my friends halo, he has a red cocker

hoses impoding?

nah. ive been hit in the front block lots. only blew off the hose from my lpr to my 3 way. i just put it back onto the 3 way and it was done
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:23am

Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

Originally posted by meteora meteora wrote:

hoses impoding?

nah. ive been hit in the front block lots. only blew off the hose from my lpr to my 3 way. i just put it back onto the 3 way and it was done

yea i know they wont implode, i was joking, but like you said, i dont want the hoses blowin off, hence the wristband

GUN WHORE
XTC
paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 2:20am
Originally posted by Smitty Smitty wrote:

smitty, you dont know what a nice gun is. you see a 98c with a couple of upgrades and your like "o man sweet gun!!!" and then you see a autococker with an e-blade and your like "other than that, pretty nice gun" whatever dude. o and btw it only took like 3 seconds or less to download that pic. SWEET GUN MAN!!! E-BLADES ROCK!!!
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 9:54am
loos good, the only thing i don't like is that 6 inch barrel??

WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:17am
My favorite color...
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
Potato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 11:31am

Crimp, shut ur mouth, all you've done since u've been here is bash smitty, so shut ur mouth and stop dissin smitty, u stupid jewb

and btw, nice gun meteora. the green is really nice.

Edited by Potato
98% of American teenagers have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature.
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:28pm

Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

loos good, the only thing i don't like is that 6 inch barrel??

its suprisingly accurate, its really cool

GUN WHORE
XTC
Balazs2 View Drop Down
1 language strike, 6/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Balazs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 7:58pm
get a better barrel.. and a better tank... and maybe a faster hopper... and a better reg... and a uni...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic