Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spare Co2 Adaptor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
infected being View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spare Co2 Adaptor
    Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:23pm
No... I'm painting it all black soon. At the time(s) of buying, those were the only colors avalable.

P.S. I'm straight, and have a girlfriend.
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by infected being infected being wrote:

Enjoy.

**edited** pride?
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by warmonger83 warmonger83 wrote:

there is a way to attach 2 tanks to 1 gun, i forget where i saw it (probably here) but it didnt have the valve to switch between the 2 tanks
The lapco dual tank.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:26pm
Enjoy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:40pm
Well, it works! I'm putting pics up as soon as I find my ing digital camera.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:04am
I ordered all the parts today, and they should be in soon. I'll post pics when I get done with it all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:12am
Leave you open for a second while you flipped the on/off, yes. But a second without air as opposed to 45 seconds to a minute without air. Which would you rather?
sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:18am
dislike...

as soon as you try to change over it will leave you open to being bunkered for a few seconds and that is just long enough to get bunkered.

sounds like no huge deal but thats something I could think of and you asked for our dislikes.
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:47am
I liked the micro-CA... They probably sell for the price of my gun, though.
patrick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Walking Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by warmonger83 warmonger83 wrote:

heh, clip loaded powerlets... wouldnt mind adding that to my paintball collection

good luck. in good condition they sell for about the same price as an emag : )

warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:30am
heh, clip loaded powerlets... wouldnt mind adding that to my paintball collection
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
patrick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Walking Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:08am
i bet you'd love an AGD six pak....

linky linky

or a micro-ca

linky linky again

Edited by patrick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:41am
As I have said before, my goals are small, light, and sleek... I may need to add functioning to this, too... If I wanted to add 2 tanks, I would. But the cost of that is high... I'm on a very tight budget... Barely paying for this...  I could add one of those prefilled 3.5 Oz. disposable Co2 things, if I needed more than 12 grams, too.
peglegjeff321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peglegjeff321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:30am
get a remote line, harness, 2 20 oz. tanks, some more hose, t joint, on/off valve, and a little imagination and persistance and u will never run out of air again
my gun:
tippmann 98custom
custom paint job
polished internals
12oz 14oz 20oz 20oz
aci coiled remote
smart parts progressive 14 in.
soon to come:
rt
q-loader
hpa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:32pm
I found all the parts that I would use.. Note that I use a 'Street T Fitting' because I have a guage that I wish to mount...

Qty.|  Fitting
1----1/8 On Off Valve fem-fem Heavy Duty
1----PPS ASA adp.
1----1/8 NPT Street T
2----1/8 NPT Female Female 90
1----CCI 12 gram changer

T O T A L S
Sub Total $59.10

I got this all at http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/catalog/fittings.htm . Shipping is like $7.00... I just gotta wait 'till meh dad gives me the money he owes me...

Also, the 'Street T Fitting' thingy could be used to mount two tanks, if you took the 1/8" to C/A adaptor off two remotes and screwed them directly into it...

Any suggestions would be great right now.

Edited by infected being
Chris_paintball View Drop Down
Guested: Flaming, terminal immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris_paintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:22pm

IM COMIN FOR JOHNNY!!!!!!!!!!

<Removed YET ANOTHER "bunker kid" 500kb sig. READ THE RULES!!!!!!!!>
TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:17pm

Originally posted by infected being infected being wrote:

Well, I've almost managed that before... I think dying of 12 grams of Co2 would be fun...

thats how i wanna go..........

PRo/CaRBiNe
12 in. J&J ceramic barrel
2in. shocktech stubby drop
adco hotshot electronic sight
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

Tippyguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 4:15pm

good idea it would probably work

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 3:27am
I would hate to see the funeral bill when you kick the bucket from blowin yerself....
Do not steal....the government hates competition!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:40am
Well, I've almost managed that before... I think dying of 12 grams of Co2 would be fun...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic