Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spare Co2 Adaptor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 1:18am
dislike...

as soon as you try to change over it will leave you open to being bunkered for a few seconds and that is just long enough to get bunkered.

sounds like no huge deal but thats something I could think of and you asked for our dislikes.
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
infected being View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:12am
Leave you open for a second while you flipped the on/off, yes. But a second without air as opposed to 45 seconds to a minute without air. Which would you rather?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:04am
I ordered all the parts today, and they should be in soon. I'll post pics when I get done with it all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:40pm
Well, it works! I'm putting pics up as soon as I find my ing digital camera.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:26pm
Enjoy.

Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by warmonger83 warmonger83 wrote:

there is a way to attach 2 tanks to 1 gun, i forget where i saw it (probably here) but it didnt have the valve to switch between the 2 tanks
The lapco dual tank.
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by infected being infected being wrote:

Enjoy.

**edited** pride?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:23pm
No... I'm painting it all black soon. At the time(s) of buying, those were the only colors avalable.

P.S. I'm straight, and have a girlfriend.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic