Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red To Black 98C

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickscool10001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red To Black 98C
    Posted: 30 July 2004 at 12:44am
HELLO ALL! I haven't been on here a while and I just decided to. I did a paint job on my 98, didn't like it, so I painted over it. Well that didn't turn out good. So finally (like 5 months later) I decided to correct it and do it the right way. I stripped it down and then painted it. Tell me on a scale of 1 to 10 how you think it looks. Sorry about quality of pics... less quality means more pics. You can read "TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM" and the red is a cherry red, fading in ceter and going into jet black.

Edited by Nickscool10001
Smart Parts Shocker Red

PT Extreme Black

Tippmann 98 Custom: E-Bolt, Red to Black Fade

'04 Autococker Pewter: Macroline, CT 3-Way

Shared: 68/3000 & Empire "A" Hopper
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:18am
hot
Nickscool10001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickscool10001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 1:23am
Thanks! What do you think some key points to it are, and outta a 1-10, 10 being the highest, what would you give it?
Smart Parts Shocker Red

PT Extreme Black

paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 2:14am
thats the coolest 98c ive ever seen 10/10
BehindBlueEyes View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BehindBlueEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 2:18am
good job on the paint job, looks cool, 8/10

Edited by BehindBlueEyes
CI
paintball duck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 2:22am
Originally posted by BehindBlueEyes BehindBlueEyes wrote:

good job on the paint job, looks cool, 8/10
thats what i ment. nicest paintjob on a 98c ive ever seen. ive seen some nicer 98c. but you dont need a lot to finish that gun. i would suggest you get a nitro tank and then a lpk.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:03am
Very nice paintjob. IMO i dont like teh trigger guard being cherry red, but as long as you like it. 10/10 on paintjob though. Good job, very professional looking. I would say a LPK, nitro, and possibly a barrel(red front, black back) are in store for upgrades.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
pbdude985 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pbdude985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 7:03am
i really like the paintjob 8/10  
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:22am
6, Not the best i've seen. Its to bumpy and deosn't really fade.
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:57am
I love the faded macro, red trigger guard, and other "goodies" like that, shows that you put a lot of time into it. Props.

9/10 because it just looks straight up mean!!
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 11:28am
Pretty cool

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 11:41am
its nice 6/10
Bunker_Attack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunker_Attack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 11:49am
8.5/10
Potato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 11:49am
gj 9/10 needs lpk, double trigger, centerfeed, etc.
98% of American teenagers have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickscool10001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 9:10pm
Hey thanks for all the great comments. FYI... I do have this beast running off compressed air. Also, the trigger gaurd... funny story... kinda... I had it a sweet red to black fade because I thought it went farther up in the marker. I was thinking it went right like at the center the marker, and then i realized it didn't so I painted it all red. Right now I don't have the money to buy the LPK because I'm buying a Shocker. I also DID paint the barrel today... the front is black going into a red. Also, the quality of the pictures makes it look bumpy, but it is very smooth, and I am getting a double trigger... just once again... once I have money.
I AM SORRY THE PICTURES ARE NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW BUT HUNT 101 (the place where I put my pic's) IS DOWN RIGHT NOW. I WILL keep checking so I can add one more picture. Thanks!

Edited by Nickscool10001
Smart Parts Shocker Red

PT Extreme Black

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 9:57pm

Originally posted by pbdude985 pbdude985 wrote:

i really like the paintjob 8/10  
yeah and it's my school colors!! so i give it a 9/10. im not liking that drop much though.

ItsJustMe!!!! you stole my sig!!!!!!! get a new one. steal someone elses or here's a thought!!! get your own!!!!!!!!!!!! geesh. and i voted you forum pimp.

Edited by Smitty
Ilikepaintball1 View Drop Down

Guested - Spam, flaming, selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilikepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:01pm
Nice Paint job.

Autococker Fund 100/500$$$$
ziggymarley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ziggymarley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:01pm
hey nick, paint the blow and the xcham the same red. They really stand out in the front, otherwise, it is a nice fade, good job on that.
"Real markers have gills."
"son of a <KRL>."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickscool10001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:38pm
Hey sorry all but right now my computer is not letting me go to Hunt 101. If I could, I would change my pictures. I got a few more.

Smitty: Do you go to school in Fremont, IN? Just cerious. Also, I don't like the drop either, but I don't feel like buying a new one (I like A drop, just not that one)

Ziggy: By "blow" I assume that you mean the feed tube (can't think of name right now), but I don't want to, because I think it adds to the effect. I like how they stand out. The same with the trigger gaurd. I don't know though.

THANKS!
Smart Parts Shocker Red

PT Extreme Black

PbMuz98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbMuz98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2004 at 10:43pm
for some reason it looks bakwards to me; the red and black need to be switched but thats just my opinion.
98c
drop
j&j ceramic 12"
derder sticker on hopper= +2bps
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic