Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fish

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fish
    Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:52am

does anyone here has a fish aquarium with fish. What type of fish do you have and how many gallon aquarium do you have.

I have three tiger barbs,one candian shark(catfish), and two suckermouths.all in a 29gallon aquarium.

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 4:55am
no.
<1 meg sig = bad>
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 6:52am
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

no.
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 7:57am

I had a fish and his name was blue...

but he died but then I fed him to my cat..

sorry, blue ... moment of scilence.

Edited by bigmike102
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:46am

Originally posted by bigmike102 bigmike102 wrote:

moment of scilence.

okay my moment is over.

my brother is an animal freak. anything we find in the lake he puts in his tank.

<no ginormous sigs please>
tmino1687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tmino1687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:06am
i had a japense fighting fish then it died when it tried to fight my friends.  It was a cool fight but i dont know if they bite  cause they keep circling then they just rammed heads till one died.
98c green, 2x trig, evo 2, e-bolt,j&j 14in. with a reg and nitro
fractus.scud View Drop Down
well I have no title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fractus.scud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:21am
I also had fish. All seven died. They were the ones you get at a wedding though, so Im not suprised they died 10 days later

Benny go home!
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:29am
I don't have a pet fish but the place I work at does. I don't know what size the tank is and how many gallons of water it holds but its very big. We have two Simaese* fighting fish, sucker fish, Dwarf Fish, Red tailed black shark and a giant catfish..actually I think the Cat fish is dead. I don't know I would have to look.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:34am
lol we dont have one anymore weve had several though one had like 10 gray fish i dunno what their called called it had like 10 gold fish i dunno what their called either but it ended up all of them dying but one gold one so he had a tank by himself and we got a turtle and they shared a cage till the turtle turned white and the fish floated on his back then we flushed them and decided fish ARENT the easiest pets to take care of....snakes are =)

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:38am

Gold fish always die. Thier cheap.

NMLvaio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:36am
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

I if you take good care of a goldfish they can live up to 60years, thats if the water is good, nitrate,nitrite, hardness,alkalinity, PH level and the temp. is a good,don't forget about the ammonia

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:37am
bah..i never checked for any of that stuff. The longest a goldfish ever lived for at my house was 1 full year.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:51am
my friend had a gold fish. it was huge!!! he stopped feeding it so it would die it lived for about 4 months by eating the rocks at the bottom of its tank. then i puored half a can of coke in its tank and it died the next day.

Edited by stick_boy_2002
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:59am
Lmao. You should have kept it to see how long it would live.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:12pm
i got like 12 gold fish a few weeks ago and stuck them in my 35gal tank. well the next day i found one floating one sunk with no belly and a head.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by NMLvaio NMLvaio wrote:

Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

I if you take good care of a goldfish they can live up to 60years, thats if the water is good, nitrate,nitrite, hardness,alkalinity, PH level and the temp. is a good,don't forget about the ammonia
ive had 4 gold fish for close to a year...mabe even longer i dident take care of the water realy just changed it every once and a while... i dont even think i ran a filter... but one day when i moved they all dissapeared...

Edited by merc
saving the world, one warship at a time.
matt06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:39pm
I had 2 of Bettas (fighting fish) ..
Then they died...

They got flushed.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:42pm
i want fish, but they would probly die in like a week cause i wouldn't take care of them

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:58pm
i used toh ave like 6 massive goldfish...until my mom found out fih tanks cause problems with people with allergies...so we had to get rid of them because my mom has like a million allergies
NMLvaio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Random_Person Random_Person wrote:

i want fish, but they would probly die in like a week cause i wouldn't take care of them
I could help you go to here they also can help http://forums.fishindex.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprun e=&f=8

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic