Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whoah!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 2:44pm
lol that better be photoshoped, even though a barrel that big would be hallarious, some noob thinkin they are gona shoot further but really they are just having to crank up their velocity all the way to get to 280 fps and getting a bunch of barrel breaks.
A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 3:04pm
Seen that pic on kazaa, shizzle, bet thats a 21 in barrel

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 3:14pm
more like 48 in, barrel. seen it, but still funny every time. i could see someone using that in a scenario style project, but then again, maybe 25 in. max.

john.
ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
One Eye Dead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One Eye Dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 4:25pm
Its a 28" barrel the front half is 14" and the back is another 14" Im trying to clear up who would make it it looks like a 3A but their KO mark sin't on it nor is their trademark porting
<Death to overlarge sig, read the rules.>
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 4:47pm
 I can't see the pic, and it says that the site is down
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
636andy636 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by One Eye Dead One Eye Dead wrote:

Its a 28" barrel the front half is 14" and the back is another 14" Im trying to clear up who would make it it looks like a 3A but their KO mark sin't on it nor is their trademark porting

its a JJ 2 piece that someone photoshoped to make it bigger
raptorz922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raptorz922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 6:48pm
The pics don't work...
jhoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 6:58pm
dont u hate it when there is something that u really want to see,like this barrel that is supposably 2ft long,but u cant see it.that sucks
TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:23pm

Originally posted by jhoody jhoody wrote:

dont u hate it when there is something that u really want to see,like this barrel that is supposably 2ft long,but u cant see it.that sucks

PReaCH iT My BRoTHer!!!..........wait........wut am i sayin......i need a cat scan........

PRo/CaRBiNe
12 in. J&J ceramic barrel
2in. shocktech stubby drop
adco hotshot electronic sight
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

Project Irene View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

photo shoped and about 34854923572565893265823 years old too. and been posted and talked about over 99999999999999999999999999964562574573245248562437 times.

its been photochoped

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One Eye Dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

WOW!!!!

Yeah OK some of em do suck A LOT  but the coolness of some make it better and another thing I don't see your gun on there  mainly cuz I dont know what it is and another thing Photochopped and A JJ hmmm I never woulda thought and lastly the site isn't down and the image is visible

MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 10:30pm
Well i cant see the pic, but if its the pic im thinking of.....(the m98 with the uber long barrel and the warp feed) its super old, at least 4 years ...and its real. But it may not be i dont know i cant see the pic....thats all im saying. If i could see it then i could make a better statement but right now all i can do is guess.....         ...just cause i cant see the pic.

thats all

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Sniper_Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper_Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:01pm

I remember that pic. somebody already mentioned that the lack of porting would make it extremely loud and the fact that it is that long would make for very very inefficient air use.

just think of the poor souls who search the internet for that barrel though....

TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:30pm
this is makin me mad, i wanna see it, and the link doesnt work, can someone fix this for our viewers?
PRo/CaRBiNe
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:33pm
both links are fine

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote One Eye Dead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:17am

why can some of us see it and not others? I dont know. Why wont you send your gun pics to be put on the not-so-uber-but-somewhat-cool site I do know you have no PRIDE!

Im workin on a new polling system for the site and it should be up in either the morning or a few days.

TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 9:59am
hey i can see it now.....if thats photoshopped, its a realy good one, and who in there right mind would want that barrel? 12-14 is fine with me
PRo/CaRBiNe
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:03am

this ones kinda cool

PRo/CaRBiNe
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 11:39am
thats a real barrel, because if that is photoshopped, thats insanely detailed. My guess is that someone made that barrel, or had it special ordered from some company, maybe for promotion.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 11:46am
This smells spammy.

And it IS photoshop. Anyone that actually USES photoshop knows it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic