Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Max FPS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarfree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Max FPS?
    Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:41pm
How many fps could a 98 Custom with a maddmann spring kit and a rva hit? I know that anything over 300 fps is dangerous but im just wondering.

Thanks
Signatures are **edited**
Jackal14 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - F-Bomb 10/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:44pm
i could get mine up to 430, but nearly 80% of those shots break before i can read it.
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   14" J&J Ceramic
   Palmer Stab (Female-ASA)
-Tippmann 98 Custom
   12" Teardrop
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:58pm
Put your trig guard back on foo!

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
truballa792 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truballa792 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:29pm
Probably like 365, anything higher then that and u will start to chop, but i wouldnt do it cuz its pretty dangerous.
MY GUNS:
camo tippy 98c
SP AA barrel 14
GTA DOuble trigger
12 volt revvy
Expansion chamber
c02

WGP Karnivor
kaner kit
E-Blade
Uni Mount
shooters custom bolt
Pure Energy 68/4500
Ilikepaintball1 View Drop Down

Guested - Spam, flaming, selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilikepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:31pm
i plugged in my friends 400 dollars nitro into my 98c and i got 452

Autococker Fund 100/500$$$$
Oh JoHn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oh JoHn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:08pm
when i first got my pro\carbine i was messing with the velocity ajuster and when i tested it, it was extreamly close to 500 fps!, a the muzzel velocity! And this gun was pure stock, my frindes said it could have broken a mask. this is true my frindes cousin has a velocity tester.
my "gats"
98 custom
evil driver barrel
expansion chamber
polished internals
and pt extremem jr and soon to come a phantom stockclass
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 7:15pm
My buddys A-5 E-grip hit 453 it was pretty hot........and he shot some guy from about 6 ft away with it b/c they were shooting his beater car...lol it was a good laugh. very very bad bruses, and pain and bleeding were invloved with it though. dont do it.
TippmannPro13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannPro13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:53pm

Originally posted by Mike Barch Mike Barch wrote:

My buddys A-5 E-grip hit 453 it was pretty hot........and he shot some guy from about 6 ft away with it b/c they were shooting his beater car...lol it was a good laugh. very very bad bruses, and pain and bleeding were invloved with it though. dont do it.

HAHA.

Ilikepaintball1 View Drop Down

Guested - Spam, flaming, selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilikepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:09pm
Doesn't sound like fun to me!

Autococker Fund 100/500$$$$
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 10:21pm
lol
TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 11:13pm
the first time i chronoed my gun, it was shootin 327, i was like,waoh is that normal?
PRo/CaRBiNe
12 in. J&J ceramic barrel
2in. shocktech stubby drop
adco hotshot electronic sight
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 11:21pm
if it was the first time most likely yes, if you havent owned it for very long or have not done adjustments to it i wouldnt be surprised at the fps you got.  although when they ship it i believe they attempt to keep it around 280.  or if you buy it off the wall same thing.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:30am
^ u tell them glass....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic