Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

black to red 98

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guested: Flaming, terminal immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris_paintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:45am

Originally posted by spaulding spaulding wrote:

ehh for pulling it out of a creek doing al ittle body work throwing some paint on it, bought the vertical adapter and trigger stole the xchamber from my friends a-5 when he went hpa, the drop was 20 bucks and i had all the macro line kit... its not my only gun..

You pulled it out of a creek.............

<Removed YET ANOTHER "bunker kid" 500kb sig. READ THE RULES!!!!!!!!>
Nickscool10001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickscool10001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:47am
LOL! Thanks. Last year sometime I was on here and I saw someone with a red to black fade and I thought that's cool. When I wanted to paint mine I wasn't going to do these colors, but then I couldn't find any that looked better. You never answered me... how long is your front end tip?
Smart Parts Shocker Red

PT Extreme Black

Tippmann 98 Custom: E-Bolt, Red to Black Fade

'04 Autococker Pewter: Macroline, CT 3-Way

Shared: 68/3000 & Empire "A" Hopper
spaulding View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spaulding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 12:48am
yeah soaked the internals in wd-40, and bought a new powertube, works just fine.. the recivers needed a little cleaning up
spaulding View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spaulding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:34pm
umm its about 2 inches but the barrels actually pretty good, its the armson ssr, "sraight shot rifiling" i dont know why i bought it but eh it gets the job done,

Edited by spaulding
TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:06pm
the page won't open up
motoxxxpimp88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motoxxxpimp88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:16pm

Originally posted by spaulding spaulding wrote:

^^^ well its my backup so no more money is going into it.. its all goin in to my orracle so i can turtle it

first of all its ur primary u dont have a back up gun. you dont have an orracle. another thing that is my hopper on ur retard gun and u will put more money into becuz u need ot buy a hopper. 

p.s. post a pic of ur orracle

Edited by motoxxxpimp88
motoxxxpimp88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motoxxxpimp88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:35pm
it is his new hopper i lied. very nice drop forward.
autosniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autosniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:45pm
thats a sweet lokking gun, its suprising how well the chrome looks with that fade. keep up the good work
"DON'T RUN, YOU'LL JUST DIE TIRED"
98c
flatline
rt
2x trig
empire rev.
bi-pod
remote line
grn to blk fade w/ blk flames

spaulding View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spaulding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:54pm
thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic