Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Most over-rated band

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:35pm
Linkin Park....Their old stuff was good but the new stuff isnt that great, and it is worshipped by too many people. I dont hate them though, talented band just way overplayed and overhyped.
boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:38pm
i never said i didn't like ac/dc, i just said they were overated. I actually have an ac/dc dvd. its called no bull.
YONK~!~
Check This Out
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 4:50pm
Definately hands down linkin park. If i have to hear one more angsty 13 year old blather on about how inspiring or perfect their "lyrics" are im going to vomit.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:08pm
Good thing you didnt go to any of the project revolution tours Enos.
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:12pm
speaking of linkin park i think they're a great band i love all thier music and im possibly going to projekt revoltion tuesday at the tweeter center and i might get back stage because my bros friend is a security guard.
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:14pm
Dan GO SEE FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND!!! Kick arse band. They will be your favorite band if you see them. My friend who went yesterday got to meet them! Im gonna have to kill him now and take their guitar pic from him....or not..But definetly go see them while you're there.
MotleyCrueFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotleyCrueFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:22pm
AC/Dc is not overated. most of the music today is overrated, i hate it
lant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:23pm
I think the genre "RAP" is over rated, it all blows.
!!!!All Hail 2006!!!!
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:23pm
most rap is over rated thats what ill say. but linkin park is not over rated theres just a lot of ppl that like them
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:31pm
Metallica

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Ejp414 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ejp414 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

Metallica

I agree.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:42pm

All Rap Bands...

All Punk Bands...

All old School Rock...

Most Metal Bands...

All Pop Bands...

All Wanna be Metal bands/Punk bads (Sum 41, Blink 182 etc... etc...)

The American View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:50pm

I dont really see how you can over rate music, if the band has a big following, and is in the rock and roll hall of fame SUCH AS ACDC then you cant really prove that they are overated. 

I find it funny that now adays people my age (16) say that oldies sucks, well aparently it is liked more than the newer music sense you hear more oldies than new music on the radio.

just something to think about

boomstick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

All Punk Bands...

All old School Rock...

All Wanna be Metal bands/Punk bads (Sum 41, Blink 182 etc... etc...)

wow. you know nothing at all about music. How is punk overated? they never play punk on the radio. you must be thinking about emo which is Newfoundglory and good charlotte and simple plan. All old school rock?? thats completely wrong.  i bet you havent heard of half of the classic rock bands, so how can they be overated? Sum 41 is not a wannabe band. they used to be punk. now they are just a rock band. as for blink 182, they just suck. But i doubt you know anything about music.

YONK~!~
Check This Out
BLand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 5:59pm

impersonation of rap music: "SEX DRUGS MONEY! SEX DRUGS MONEY! BIOTCHES AND HOS, BIOTHCES AND HOS!"

*edit* also moving my hands in front of the camera a bunch

Edited by BLand
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:03pm
All those... 'Emo' Bands call themselves "Punk" bands which gives 'REAL' Punkers a bad reputation... then a Bunch of High School loving Teenagers start moving in and Hate the music but to make em' look kool on the Social Ladder they listen to it.
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:07pm
Music is over-rated.

BLand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:12pm

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

All those... 'Emo' Bands call themselves "Punk" bands which gives 'REAL' Punkers a bad reputation... then a Bunch of High School loving Teenagers start moving in and Hate the music but to make em' look kool on the Social Ladder they listen to it.

are you directing this to me because of my sig? cause im making fun of emo kids

oh yeah and boomstick, new found glory good charlotte and simple plan arent emo? dude no. emo stuff isnt shown on tv. emo guys are too "dark" to play ov tv.

Edited by BLand
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:13pm
^ no... I was reffering to what. Boomstick said.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by The American The American wrote:

I find it funny that now adays people my age (16) say that oldies sucks]

its opposite here.every1 listens to pink floyd,acdc,led zeppelin and bands like that and im like WT<enos> ????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic