Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

USMC vs 2004 World Paintball Champs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
twrr1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twrr1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: USMC vs 2004 World Paintball Champs
    Posted: 15 August 2004 at 8:50pm
No! Have the 2004 and 2003 10 man teams paly that would be cool
Ruff Neck View Drop Down
Guested: Stupid spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruff Neck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 7:39pm

Originally posted by 98c Dude13 98c Dude13 wrote:

The marines would get killed.

stupid~ the marines train for that everyday... and yeah i would join teh marines side cauze like... they'd be usin real bullets... and the other side would be using paintballs... lets see who's gonna win here... and the marines would PWN they train everyday with weapons..

Tippmann 98c

-Flatline
-2xTrigger
-12v Revvy
-RVA + RCS
-Steel Bolts
-Trigger Stop
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 1:07am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

The show I was askin bout was aired on A&E, a couple years ago and it come on once a week and "no" they didnt use paintball milsims, they were actual firearms shootin blanks and equipped wit lasers and since, no one doesnt remember the name of the show...I'll ask elsewhere....carry on. 

Combat Missions. That show was awesome. If your into airsoft, there having a scenario in California in honor of one of those people on the show that went to Iraq and was killed. A few people that were on the show will be there, look it up on google if your interested.
DeadinLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadinLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 8:05pm
^^ true ... even if the marines are used to firing at longer ranges with different speeds i think that they would adapt and own on everyone... with the training that those guys have they would be able to smoke people and never let them know about it.
crustybug View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crustybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 2:06pm
i would have to say the marines would own.  im a member of a different forum.  theres a marine who goes to fields and sneaks up behind guys with lipstick and slits their throats.  with how the marines are trained, theyd not only own, theyd dominate

joelmoyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelmoyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:56am
evil_fingers: i think that show was called
"Combat Mission"
Rudy Bosch <sp?> former navy seal and survivor contestant did in fact host, i think the show totally flopped and maybe didnt accomplish what they had intended, as the idea for a show like that is good, but by making it a reality tv show...well it sucked...
--joel--
g0dhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g0dhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:11am
A 5.56x45 millimeter, or what you refer to as an "m16 round" doesn't travel that fast.  It goes around 2600-3000 feet per second.
Lakebro View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lakebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 5:27am
Playing paintball and fighting through a war are completely diffrent situations. Some training would help and some would not work at all. It would depend on the enviroment alot and the amount of time for the game. If you want just a dry run match up in speedball then the ten man champs are gold but if you want a woodsball game with no time limit you could expect to see a few paintball calymores out on the field if your not careful. Either way I would think it would be intresting to watch.
"The player makes the marker not reverse." -Lakebro
Airborne! Sappers! Lead the way! Essayons!
easy123 View Drop Down

As easy as...Well...You know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 3:07am
Originally posted by ¤ RaVeN ¤ ¤ RaVeN ¤ wrote:

Would it be awsome if the United States Marine Core vs the 2004 10 man world champs?

i think it would...but thats just me...

the marine core huh? try corps. and they would get killed. paintball isnt part of basic training ... and i dont think they would be allowed to use real guns, so it would be unfamiliar for them. im not saying i wouldent watch it. but it woul be a slaugter

W00T 500 POSTS!

Edited by easy123
BassMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BassMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:55pm

Originally posted by Large Unit Large Unit wrote:

no I think it would be dumb, paintball and war are 110% different.

VERY True, Marines would get stomped. They're used to shots at 200 yards not 200 feet going at a spead of only like 280 fps. I don't know for sure how fast the fps is on an M16 cartridge but I'm guessing It's about 6,000 fps. Just a tad bit more stopping power to... But just a little

Black 05 Shocker
Halo B
Crossfire 68/45
--Coming Soon--
Dynasty Board
NDz Bolt
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:47pm
^ yeah they are.But I guess if you out a 21 inch m-16 commando barrel on an armotech they would be better maybe.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
TIPPMANN P8NT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:28pm

Good Idea, but it would never work, Marines are used to their shots going much faster a straighter than paintballs.~~~O

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 11:30pm
The show I was askin bout was aired on A&E, a couple years ago and it come on once a week and "no" they didnt use paintball milsims, they were actual firearms shootin blanks and equipped wit lasers and since, no one doesnt remember the name of the show...I'll ask elsewhere....carry on. 
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 4:17pm
Marines would destroy anyone at woodsball. But speedball, I have to say, sadly, that the Marines would get slaughtered.
ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:01am
the marines don't have fast guns, and not speedball tactics.
True story that there was a little game like that and the marines had sup up guns (they thought) that shot around 8 bps and the people they were playing was about 22 bps so between each shot of the marines there was 14 ball comming at them, and they used more sniper tecqunic at sppedball...
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 1:51am
the guy from the first survivor was the host .. i remember that, i kinda liked it

A-5
E-grip
32º W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32º bottomline
CEBUANO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CEBUANO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 1:19am
Are you talking about the show from Outdoor Living Network?
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 1:13am

Imma go off topic here fer a bit, so here goes....

Does anyone remember the name of that show on TV where they had 10 soldiers or more from every branch of the military who were all specialized in military tactics etc.?

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
PitchBlacK View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language (F17)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PitchBlacK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:51pm

Navy Seals vs.

that would be a match. the seals would kill em'

here in canada our elite sometimes do promotional paintball games against other ppl like police, military, or even paintball teams. they always beat them real bad.

PitChBLaCk - Wasting Autistic Speedballers Since 2001
Tippmann A-5, 12" SP Teardrop, 20oz. CO2 w/ SP On/Off
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 11:44pm
what if there are former paintball players in the USMC?  some could have been on a professional team but thought servering their country would be more important.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic