Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

USMC vs 2004 World Paintball Champs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g0dhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 9:11am
A 5.56x45 millimeter, or what you refer to as an "m16 round" doesn't travel that fast.  It goes around 2600-3000 feet per second.
joelmoyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelmoyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:56am
evil_fingers: i think that show was called
"Combat Mission"
Rudy Bosch <sp?> former navy seal and survivor contestant did in fact host, i think the show totally flopped and maybe didnt accomplish what they had intended, as the idea for a show like that is good, but by making it a reality tv show...well it sucked...
--joel--
crustybug View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crustybug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 2:06pm
i would have to say the marines would own.  im a member of a different forum.  theres a marine who goes to fields and sneaks up behind guys with lipstick and slits their throats.  with how the marines are trained, theyd not only own, theyd dominate

DeadinLife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadinLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 8:05pm
^^ true ... even if the marines are used to firing at longer ranges with different speeds i think that they would adapt and own on everyone... with the training that those guys have they would be able to smoke people and never let them know about it.
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 1:07am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

The show I was askin bout was aired on A&E, a couple years ago and it come on once a week and "no" they didnt use paintball milsims, they were actual firearms shootin blanks and equipped wit lasers and since, no one doesnt remember the name of the show...I'll ask elsewhere....carry on. 

Combat Missions. That show was awesome. If your into airsoft, there having a scenario in California in honor of one of those people on the show that went to Iraq and was killed. A few people that were on the show will be there, look it up on google if your interested.
Ruff Neck View Drop Down
Guested: Stupid spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruff Neck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 7:39pm

Originally posted by 98c Dude13 98c Dude13 wrote:

The marines would get killed.

stupid~ the marines train for that everyday... and yeah i would join teh marines side cauze like... they'd be usin real bullets... and the other side would be using paintballs... lets see who's gonna win here... and the marines would PWN they train everyday with weapons..

Tippmann 98c

-Flatline
-2xTrigger
-12v Revvy
-RVA + RCS
-Steel Bolts
-Trigger Stop
twrr1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twrr1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 8:50pm
No! Have the 2004 and 2003 10 man teams paly that would be cool
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic