Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [30.61%]
68 [69.39%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:29pm
UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP it the way it is, save $ buy a E-Blade instend, get a beavertail, keep it man... thats super ugly. if u wanna cut a chunk outta ur gun w/e....wat eva floats ur boat....
Bunker_Attack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunker_Attack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 10:13pm
Id keep it the way it is..
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:20pm
keep it mech and turtle it.
the prices are on his home page, i think its just abit more.

but if you did sell your body, you could include the bolt and all the extra stuff you have no need for. not sure of a price, but im sure there would be a buyer.
tippmannsniper- View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Lame language 8.19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannsniper- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:15pm

race it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and can you walk it

SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

now were talkin... that would be an awsome cocker turtled. imo you should buy the turtle body kit, and get a new body for it, ie: orry, bm, outkast, etc. then you have your stock body to resell. the only downside is that you did put alot of money into what you would be loosing. ie: bolt, cocking rod, etc. but its definatly worth it.

what would my body resell for?

is a turtle conversion more important? or an electronic grip frame? such a hard decision.

Batman572 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Batman572 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:55pm
Go with the turtle but paint the block the same blue and get a white delran (cant spell) bolt
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by tippmannsniper- tippmannsniper- wrote:

you no what i cant beleive im sayin this but i think you should keep it the way it is with the turtle kit it looks to compact and un comfortably small and the frame also loooks the size of the gun lol

but nice gun anyway

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:30pm
now were talkin... that would be an awsome cocker turtled.
 imo you should buy the turtle body kit, and get a new body for it, ie: orry, bm, outkast, etc. then you have your stock body to resell.
 the only downside is that you did put alot of money into what you would be loosing. ie: bolt, cocking rod, etc. 
 but its definatly worth it.
Joeman2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
This Space for Rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joeman2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:24pm
Exellent photochopping.... I mean photo shopping

Leave it blue and Turtle it, much cooler looking and saves weight too.

Edited by Joeman2002
crimp_dragun View Drop Down
Guested - Constant troublemaker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 8:03pm
that is perfect. get it polished just like that and turtle it baby!
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by raptorz922 raptorz922 wrote:

Here's it with a chrome body. I couldn't find a chromed 2k3 body, so I used this. Someone let me know if you have a pic of a chrome 2k3 body.

too chromey for me.i think turtling will look good.
raptorz922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raptorz922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:35pm
Here's it with a chrome body. I couldn't find a chromed 2k3 body, so I used this. Someone let me know if you have a pic of a chrome 2k3 body.

Edited by raptorz922
Kikuchiy0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kikuchiy0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:29pm
Nice photoshop job

I usually like the turtle look more, but in this case your marker looks better unturtled. 
98C w/ LP Kit, flatline+

B2K4 w/ Blind Bolt, 04 Glad, Sonic LPR, Zenitram Valve, CIP Uni, Evil Stickies, Zenitram 15* ASA, Zeni 45 frame, Bonebrake clamping lowrise. New Matchstik 7-piece kit.
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by PuPz PuPz wrote:

turtle it.
PuPz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuPz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:50pm
turtle it.
I wanna live in H-town
•Netch•
Potato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Potato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:40pm
i just had a crazy thought! what if u got the turtle block anno'd chrome silver to match the gun, have him photoshop that and see how it looks...NICE PHOTOSHOP!
98% of American teenagers have tried pot. If you are part of the 2% that hasnt, put this in your signature.
PaintballWizard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Flatstang is my HERO!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintballWizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:35pm
I changed my mind even though I voted for turtle, I dont like the turtle looks with silver and blue and a 2k3 frame.

Paintball Videos.
www.smacktalkpaintball.com
webdogradio.us
www.forceofnature.com
and www.google.com
themovielife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - Racism

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themovielife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:28pm
Tuff decision.
crimp_dragun View Drop Down
Guested - Constant troublemaker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crimp_dragun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:25pm
turtle that cocker asap!
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2004 at 6:20pm
Way it is definatly...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic