Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

in process of makin stocks for my a5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoN_StAlKeR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:51pm
What the !!! The kid is not selling anything. READ THE POST!!! and if you dont get it then, read it again. Jesus the 7 dollars is what it cost him to make it. Get a CLUE.
ProjectLiberate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProjectLiberate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 10:04pm
Toilet paper roll.. Funny! Not. If you dont like it keep it to yourself your dumb comments arent needed.
"The most dangerous man in the world is the man who has nothing left to loose."
KomaToast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KomaToast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:31pm

okay i took off the wooden grip and threw on an older gas thru stock i have and put the original fore grip on and runnin remote line once again, got a night game (9pm-6am) in 2 weeks, easier to handle gun now with grip updated pic for you who have seen the original its 1151 now gimme a few minutes to post pic on my yahoo page http://www.geocities.com/siberiantiger1975/Robs_Paint_Page.h tml  so what do you think now, still gonna try some more for the front grip, i did layers so i wouldnt mess up the hole for my barrel with the hole saw i have, freehandin it is such a pain goin from 1 inch to 7/8 inch for the barrel diameter, thats why i did layers

Edited by KomaToast
Tippmann A5
14" Jaggernaut
gas thru stock w/ remote line
for now, need mo' money want e-grip
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic