Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

stock by pods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rufio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: stock by pods
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:18am
On the tippmann 98custom there is a plastic handle.
Tippmann should like a foldable bypod on it and it can fold outof the handle
spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:27am
but keep in mind that would raise prices, and not all of us plays woods, personally i think it would be better is it electric stock,,,
erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:53am
I think it would be a bad idea.. bi pods dont even work they just add weight and make it harder to move up.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:14pm

Placing a bipod on the foregrip of a 98c is a horrible idea....

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by spydero99 spydero99 wrote:

but keep in mind that would raise prices, and not all of us plays woods, personally i think it would be better is it electric stock,,,

are you posting drunk again?
Bunker_Attack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunker_Attack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 1:45pm
No.
g0dhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g0dhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:46pm

It depends on the person, really.  Bipods may be good to someone, yet might not for another.  For instance, I would rather have them on a '98c because I do alot of in-woods play, and defence(in assault&defend matches) but since I don't have a '98, or a Tippman for that fact I am reduced to heavy suppression. 

g0dhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g0dhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:48pm
But if you really want bipods, just get the BT-16 barrel system, then you can get bipods that fit the barrel system. Nice chunk'a cash though.
spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:24pm

Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

Originally posted by spydero99 spydero99 wrote:

are you posting drunk again?

WHAT? i am not of drinking age

erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

g0dhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g0dhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:14am
I was also wondering about the Pro/Carbine.  Can you interchange barrels for it?
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 1:48pm
^^I think you can. I don't know a whole lot about it though. As for the bi-pod, i think it is a bad idea. They really only help for long range. Even if you did, you would be carrying alot of extra weight.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Ethanhunt View Drop Down
I play in the woods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethanhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 5:54pm
Its a ok idea.some people dont like using bi-pods so .... Plus it probally would be expensive.
"Those granite steps that stand as obstacles in the path of the weak,
are stepping stones in the path of the strong"
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 8:10am
you cant realy shoot accuratly enough to put the sights right where you want to hit on a paintball gun. but it would help or just get in the way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic