Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $ilent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ?
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:47pm

My elbow always comes loose during games, is there any way 2 fix this?

model98FOREVER View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Inability to play nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model98FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:48pm
no

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model98FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:48pm
hah just kidding try gong to your local hardware store and buying some locktite
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:54pm

Dont listen to him, loctite isnt gonna help you wit yer elbow comin off each time you play.....give a more brief description on the problem.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model98FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:57pm
dude listen to me  put some locktite in all the nooks and crannies and let it sit but dont expect to be getting that off anytime soon looks like somone needs to go to grammer school "that is so ghetto"
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:57pm
There should be a way to tighten it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model98FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:02pm
yep yep there should
prolitesniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Language 5/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prolitesniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:10pm
^^^ dude how old are you?
does you mommy know that you are on the computer?

wat gun it it for? a 98 with build in elbow? or a plastic one with screws or a normal fiting one?
Tippmann A5
RT
16in J&J Ceramic
14in linear smartparts
New BT Apex Barrel
45ci 3000psi Nitro System
blade trigger
4+1pack
Notorious Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Notorious Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:14pm
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:21pm

Originally posted by prolitesniper prolitesniper wrote:

wat gun it it for? a 98 with build in elbow? or a plastic one with screws or a normal fiting one?

Sssssshhhh, hes on his dad's computer, ya know the one wit no parental locks on it.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
olderthandirt1s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olderthandirt1s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:56pm

i dont want to start picking fights or anything but id be careful if i were you. not to be mean or anything.

any way if it is on a 98 my brother just puts electrical tape on it. or if you want a permanant seal try what the other people have suggested. personannly i like the o ring idea myself. if it is like a 32 degrees try an alen wrench lol.

Edited by olderthandirt1s
Mike Barch View Drop Down
Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Barch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:22pm

Originally posted by prolitesniper prolitesniper wrote:

lol like 2x posting and crap, dude maybe ur screws r just shot in the elbow, buy a new elbow man, or live with it....

Edited by Mike Barch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote model98FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:38am
actually im on YOUR moms computer she lets me do that now and then she had a bad case of the crabs
cockchafer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cockchafer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:46am
ducttape solves everything just put warp it around the elbow and the gun. it may not look the best but your elbow wont move
a-5
polished internals
Tippmann Werks Barrel
CP flame drop foward
gta double trigger
pen spring mod
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:56am
model98FOREVER, there is no need to talk like that so I'd stop before you get caught by mods.
olderthandirt1s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote olderthandirt1s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:10am

Originally posted by Dan db09 Dan db09 wrote:

model98FOREVER, there is no need to talk like that so I'd stop before you get caught by mods.

i agree w/ them all the way

brandizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:13pm

STOP being so childish, can we have a normal conversation about how to fix this guys gun??

Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:36pm
Just try what Notorious bob had. Put an oring around your elbow at that spot. It helps. By the way yall are mean to each other. Someone needs to give eachother a hug.Be good and you might get a cookie.
Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
PbMuz98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbMuz98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:00pm
ooooooo i want a cookie!!
98c
drop
j&j ceramic 12"
derder sticker on hopper= +2bps
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:02pm
jeez, who left the gate open to the baby nursery again?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic