Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Abortion?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Poll Question: Should a mother have the option to abort a healthy fetus?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
57 [43.18%]
3 [2.27%]
72 [54.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:59pm

Originally posted by -The Unknown- -The Unknown- wrote:

Pro-life, pro-usingmybrain...

Those two don't always go hand in hand.

SandMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

More like Rip Van Winkle AmIRite?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SandMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 5:13pm
My knowledge of civilian law is apparently skewed by having been trained in Law Enforcement. We followed much stricter rules I guess.

Edited by SandMan
Real Men Love Cheeses
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:18pm

Originally posted by SandMan SandMan wrote:

My knowledge of civilian law is apparently skewed by having been trained in Law Enforcement. We followed much stricter rules I guess.

Yes, being trained in law enforcement places people (me involved) on a different sort of level. Your knowledge isn't skewed, you've got it correct.

sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 3:17am
You can only truly answer this question if you have had the fear of your or your female partner being pregnant. I like to think of myself as pro-life but not too long ago when it actually came down to "I think im pregnant" I began debating very hard the thought of abortion...I mean I was scared, not ready, unable to support and just plain didnt want to have a kid. I honostly dont know what I would have done if it would have come to it.
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 9:01am

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

While i dont partiularly like abortion, im a libertarian. Completely pro-choice.

As Jay said "Me and Silent Bob are pro choice, a womans body is her own ****** business"

Anti-abortion people are disgusting anyway. I went downtown to hit the main library one day, and there was some guy standing across the street with some giant sign with a dead baby on it, like all smashed up and torn apart. I started yelling at him, i told him i would wager almost anything he was one of those cult of christ idiots that think video games are corrupting the youth, and there he is standing on a public streetcorner with a picture of a dead baby.

LIBERALS SUCK

I am pro-life. I can't see how killing a baby before it is born is moral. I also can't see how it is any different then putting a gun to someones head and blowing thier brains out. Hey Enos guess what like it or not that picture is true. Thats what happens in an abortion. They cut the head open and suck the brains out then they cut the baby in to a bunh of little pieces just like the picture you talked about. I find liberals like you to be "disgusting" and retarted. You take no morals into consideration just "constitutional rights" which is a joke. If the constitution was ever ripped up the liberals would be nothing. They would have no dumb argument.The only way to destory conseritive views is to destory every religion that is conserative and believes murder and abortion is wrong and that will never happen.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 9:42am
If it was rape yes otherwise no she should put it up for adoption rather then murdering a human

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 9:48am
Put it this way: If you were an unborn baby and had the choice, would you rather (a)be aborted, or (b) live a life where nobody wants you?

For all those people who say pro-life, are you gonna raise the kid for them?

It's all good to say, "Oh, don't kill the poor babies!"

But when it really comes down to it, what are you saving them from?

I'd rather be dead than live a life feeling unwanted.
LastShot0330 View Drop Down
If Enos stops, my head will disappear

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastShot0330 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 9:53am
My GOD another abortion thread!!!
[IMG]http://www.zmachars.com/emb%20patches/The-Used-Logo_P-752_small.jpg">
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 10:57am

Originally posted by sk8r4life432 sk8r4life432 wrote:

You can only truly answer this question if you have had the fear of your or your female partner being pregnant. I like to think of myself as pro-life but not too long ago when it actually came down to "I think im pregnant" I began debating very hard the thought of abortion...I mean I was scared, not ready, unable to support and just plain didnt want to have a kid. I honostly dont know what I would have done if it would have come to it.

While I am vaguely annoyed with you for bumping this ancient thread, I applaud what may be the most sincerely honest post we have seen in a while.

Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 11:23am
I too looked at the situation differently after facing a possible unplanned pregnancy. The girl and I took all the nessicary precautions.

It really isnt anyone's business except the couples and whom ever they ask for help.

ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 1:54pm

Originally posted by Zesty Zesty wrote:

Put it this way: If you were an unborn baby and had the choice, would you rather (a)be aborted, or (b) live a life where nobody wants you?

For all those people who say pro-life, are you gonna raise the kid for them?

It's all good to say, "Oh, don't kill the poor babies!"

But when it really comes down to it, what are you saving them from?

I'd rather be dead than live a life feeling unwanted.

Im sorry but that is so retarted its not funny. So its better to kill the baby then put it up for adoption..yea thats morally right. There are plenty of people who would adopt a baby that is unwanted. Its plain ignorance to say just kill it because its not wanted. Is Adolf Hitler your god? because thats not any better then killing 6 million jews.

Edited by ScarFace22

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 3:27pm
just wondering, what the **edited** were you thinking bringing this 7 month old post back?
2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by paintball_playa paintball_playa wrote:

just wondering, what the **edited** were you thinking bringing this 7 month old post back?

I wanted to discuss it and knew that if i used the search I would find one. I then lookde through what was there till I found one that I wanted to reply on and then did it. If I would have made a new topic about ti I imagine you would have said "what the *edited* did you make this for" so yeah...there ya go.
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
Erik View Drop Down

Guested - Pure idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 3:35pm
Soylent Green tastes a little bit like Spam.
My sig is stupid.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 3:43pm

Originally posted by Random_Person Random_Person wrote:

Because I'm catholic, I'm suposed to be pro-life, but I'm pro-choice. Her body, her choice. We had some interesting debates in my religion class last year about that, but I'm to lazy to type them in.

My post from back in August.  Edited for grammer and mechanics, but my ideals are still the same.  And yes, I'm still to lazy to write about the arguements I had in religion class the year before last.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Its plain ignorance to say just kill it because its not wanted. Is Adolf Hitler your god? because thats not any better then killing 6 million jews.

Sorry for not putting this in the first post.  But that is so...

Nevermind, no need for a flame fest.

cough...cough...Hitler has nothibg to do with abortions, thats like someone saying coke is better than pepsi and then someone else replying "Do you worship Kool-Aid? Cause that's not any better than water."  Oh yeah, cough.

Edited by Random_Person

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
Da Best View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 3:58pm

I just thought it was interesting how the pro-life people said more things about how abortion is wrong and the pro-choice people said few things about how it is right.  Hmmmmmm.. maybe that's because it is wrong.

By the way it is a scientific fact that life begins at conception whether you (pro-choice people) like it or not.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

Originally posted by Solipsism Solipsism wrote:

Originally posted by Slothbutt Slothbutt wrote:

Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

And under current law, you can shoot to kill anybody who was just trying to rob you of a few hundred dollars

can you point out this law?

Just because people are killed unjustly everyday doesn't make it ok.

Hmm in Cali at least, but i think this is a federal law, you can only shoot someone when you're own life is in immediate danger.

around here i was told by a cop. if someones in your house and you have a gun you can shoot them. just shoot to kill and put a second shot into the celing. so no one nows if the shot in the celing came first or second. just looks like a warning and make sure the guy is dead. if hes not dead its called atemted murder.

Wow... Thats smart...
DarkMachine5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkMachine5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 4:03pm

Originally posted by themovielife themovielife wrote:

I think it is fine. Their body, their choice.

Clark Kent wrote:
Real men make fun of Muslims.
THE QWERTY
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 4:05pm

Originally posted by themovielife themovielife wrote:

I think it is fine. Their body, their choice.
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>