Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Abortion?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
Poll Question: Should a mother have the option to abort a healthy fetus?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
57 [43.18%]
3 [2.27%]
72 [54.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

Im sorry but that is so retarted its not funny. So its better to kill the baby then put it up for adoption..yea thats morally right. There are plenty of people who would adopt a baby that is unwanted. Its plain ignorance to say just kill it because its not wanted. Is Adolf Hitler your god? because thats not any better then killing 6 million jews.

Isnt being naive grand?

When your done with your rose colored glasses, send me a pair.

Edited by Hades

BlackDeath7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by eaglesin05 eaglesin05 wrote:

Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

Originally posted by themovielife themovielife wrote:

I think it is fine. Their body, their choice.

It is not their body, it is someone else's.  Killing another human being is murder, there are no exceptions (war, self defense, etc.  however those are justified most of the time).  Biologically, life starts when the sperm fertilizes the egg, creating the zygote (first cell of life).  Since it impossible for another creature to be naturally conceived in the womb, human life is present in the mom at the moment of conception.  That is a scientific fact for all you pro-choice (I mean, pro-death) people saying the baby isn't alive until it breathes air or the brain stem develops or whatever pathetic reasons you use to justify murder. 

Enos, your arrogant stereotyping just proves that all you can do is shake your fist instead of intelligently arguing.

Hades, if you believe your sig, I truly feel sorry for you and pray you turn away from it.

To all who are pro-death I hope you recognize the error of your ways and eventually join the cause to prevent these tragedies from occuring.

Brett Favre gets sacked again.
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:08pm
"Murdering" something that is living does not concern me. My body "murders" viruses and other living things all the time.

No one shed a tears when a patient enters radiation treatment or has surgery to remove cancer cells. Are these cells not living? Should they have rights?

TheUnknown. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheUnknown. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:24pm

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

"Murdering" something that is living does not concern me. My body "murders" viruses and other living things all the time.

No one shed a tears when a patient enters radiation treatment or has surgery to remove cancer cells. Are these cells not living? Should they have rights?

Those cancer cells have no hope of growing into a human being, a zygote does...

Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:31pm
Potential isnt a good enough percentage for me.

Even still I dont believe that it is anyone choice but the parents.

Personal belief, morals, and personal feeling of others are irrelevant.

DarkMachine5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkMachine5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by TheUnknown. TheUnknown. wrote:

But it is the same as any other cell. (up to a point) If you get a tumor removed you are still removing cells.

Clark Kent wrote:
Real men make fun of Muslims.
THE QWERTY
Tae Kwon Do View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Best Forumer of the Year 2006

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tae Kwon Do Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 8:03pm
I sure hope the people on the other side of the fence can see that even though I am anti-abortion, I am nothing like ScarFace22 and the freaks that hold up the pictures of the dead babys. I think they are the same freaks that get their jollys from showing little children going into a circus pictures of dead elephants...

Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 8:10pm
Yes, there are fanatics on both sides of any debate...

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by DarkMachine5 DarkMachine5 wrote:

"Murdering" something that is
living does not concern me. My body "murders" viruses and other living
things all the time. No one shed a tears when a patient enters
radiation treatment or has surgery to remove cancer cells. Are these
cells not living? Should they have rights?

Those cancer cells have no hope of growing into a human being, a zygote does...

But it is the same as any other cell. (up to a point) If you get a tumor removed you are still removing cells.

Cancer cells?? Are you serious?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 8:51pm

If you read my post correctly Hades, you would see that I said murdering humans is wrong, I don't care about cancer or plants or unwanted body hair.  You knew what I meant, don't put words into my mouth.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by DarkMachine5 DarkMachine5 wrote:

Whoever taught you biology should be fired.  No other cell in the universe except a zygote develops into a human being.  You are right, if you get a tumor removed you are removing cells.  That has nothing to do with zygotes though, therefore making your point invalid.

Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 9:05pm
I read your post correctly. I wasnt trying to put words in your mouth.

First degree murder is defined by federal and state laws, which vary by state, but generally define it as a killing which is deliberate and premeditated.
Example:

California Legal Definition of Murder.

CALIFORNIA PENAL CODE
    SECTION 187-199

1. Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, or a fetus, with malice aforethought.
       2. This section shall not apply to any person who commits an act that results in the death of a fetus if any of the following apply:
                1. The act complied with the Therapeutic Abortion Act, Article 2 (commencing with Section 123400) of Chapter 2 of Part 2 of Division 106 of the Health and Safety Code.
                2. The act was committed by a holder of a physician's and surgeon's certificate, as defined in the Business and Professions Code, in a case where, to a medical certainty, the result of childbirth would be death of the mother of the fetus or where her death from childbirth, although not medically certain, would be substantially certain or more likely than not.
                3. The act was solicited, aided, abetted, or consented to by the mother of the fetus.
       3. Subdivision (b) shall not be construed to prohibit the prosecution of any person under any other provision of law.

Edited by Hades

sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 1:48am
Originally posted by BlackDeath7 BlackDeath7 wrote:

Originally posted by eaglesin05 eaglesin05 wrote:

Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

Originally posted by themovielife themovielife wrote:

I think it is fine. Their body, their choice.

It is not their body, it is someone else's.  Killing another human
being is murder, there are no exceptions (war, self defense, etc. 
however those are justified most of the time).  Biologically, life
starts when the sperm fertilizes the egg, creating the zygote (first
cell of life).  Since it impossible for another creature to be
naturally conceived in the womb, human life is present in the mom at
the moment of conception.  That is a scientific fact for all you
pro-choice (I mean, pro-death) people saying the baby isn't alive until
it breathes air or the brain stem develops or whatever pathetic reasons
you use to justify murder. 

Enos, your arrogant stereotyping just proves that all you can do is shake your fist instead of intelligently arguing.

Hades, if you believe your sig, I truly feel sorry for you and pray you turn away from it.

To all who are pro-death I hope you recognize the error of your ways
and eventually join the cause to prevent these tragedies from occuring.

yeah, but no matter how pro-life you are...I would like to see what happens when you get a girl pregnant. I bet you atleast let the thought enter your mind if not serisouly consider it. and your s/n makes me laugh since you are so "pro-life"

Edited by sk8r4life432
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
Da Best View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:15pm

Sorry to disappoint you Hades but viruses are low-life pieces of crud, humans are different.   Humans are created in God's own image with a soul, every one of them unlike your viruses.

Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:18pm
Oh, riigghttt God's gift little gifts.

If they are so precious to God, why does God allow them to be so mistreated once they are outside the womb.

Why does God himself hurt children?

untouchable555 View Drop Down
Strike 2, moronic filter dodge X 2 5/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote untouchable555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:27pm
He doesnt. We have "Free Will". Thats why all this **edited** happens in todays world. God can do nothing but watch.
Tippmann 98c
20 ounce Co2 tank
cdacda13 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Yes, spelled secual.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cdacda13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:28pm
its thier body, let them do wut ever they want. So i guess im pro-choice
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:35pm

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:42pm
Hes sorta... Well God.. Hes a pimp like that. He says thou shalt not kill. But he has no problem sending an angel or other person to do his killing for him. Hes god. If he sees fit to kill you, your dead.
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2005 at 8:49pm
But God can only do good so killing someone, or having someone kill for you is good?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic