Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Abortion?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Poll Question: Should a mother have the option to abort a healthy fetus?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
57 [43.18%]
3 [2.27%]
72 [54.55%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:07pm
God didnt give me my body, my mother's egg and father's sperm did. God didnt have anything to do with it.... He is supposidely camping out on some far off cloud granting mircles and handing out trials and tribulation that humans are supposed to view as gifts...

lant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:13pm
This topic is really deep. You have to understand a lot about a lot of things.

That is nice how your parents gave you a chance at life. What if you were the womb of a girl that didnt want you? Where would you be?If your parents gave you a chance why do you deserve to take anothers away?

For some reason it always disturbs me that people don't belive in God, i dont no why. Its obvious to me. Science and coinsidence couldnt do what the world and everything is. One thing that shows to me there is a God is emotion. Scence can't give you emotion. Loving isnt science. There is somthing out there and i think its God.

Edited by lant
!!!!All Hail 2006!!!!
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:21pm
Right this topic is too deep for me...

Well if I was aborted, then I wouldnt know that I ever existed. I wouldnt feel anything because my body would not be able to comprehend thought.

As the parents of fetus/ zyogte, it their responsibility to make the decisions for themselves and the fetus/ zyogte.

Neutral View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neutral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 2:56am
9 months and the great minds of this forum have not solved the problem...Not suprising.
BlackDeath7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Dune Dune wrote:

^^This coming from someone with death in their name.

what does my name have to do with my stance on murdering innocent babies?  I don't see anything funny about it.  Grow up.

Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

hey blackdeath u stupid idiot how bout u look under that post

I did.  Your little double post is something n00b forumers do, not people with over 1000 posts.  Learn how to edit your posts like a big boy.

Edited by BlackDeath7

Brett Favre gets sacked again.
AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:02pm
Besides the whole bit about God making us individually in our mother's wombs (PM me for details), I hold to the belief that (excepting rape victims) women are responsible for their kid. If you're mature enough to be having sex, you're mature enough to bear a child. Having sex means (most of the time) responsibility for at least one new life.

I don't condemn rape victims, but unless the baby is going to kill the mother, why kill it?

Personally, I think the human race needs to cut its libido down. We're still having kids as if every man in the US just got back from World War II and they have five years of pent-up frustration to relieve. Look at the Asian nations, they're so overcrowded that in China they abort lots of female babies to prevent too many new births.

Maybe if we could somehow show goatse to every single guy on the earth, it would cut down the birth rate...   

(Disclaimer: I am not responsible for ocular damage, vomit, or any other consequences of some poor fool looking up goatse out of curiousity. Consider yourselves warned, it's not something you want to see).
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:26pm
That site just makes me more horny, Senn.

Since I dont believe in the sex for only procreation's sake, then I dont see any reason for others to cut down on having sex. Sure there are some people/couples that should practice better birth control, but that is easier said than done when for most people/couples the birth control options are not easily accessed or taboo even to discuss.

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:38pm

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Since I dont believe in the sex for only procreation's sake, then I dont see any reason for others to cut down on having sex. Sure there are some people/couples that should practice better birth control, but that is easier said than done when for most people/couples the birth control options are not easily accessed or taboo even to discuss.

Not to mention the level of sex education in the country is way below par. I do believe in being responsible for your actions; however, sex education, birth control, and abortion are issues that cannot be melted down to a black/white, right/wrong issue. It is complex, involving opinions brought on by religion and whether or not to consider the fetus a human being with human rights even inside of the host body (i.e. the mother). Everyone screaming "murder of the innocent" seem to also scream "kill the criminals." However, only one of those groups is afforded the basic rights of a human...the criminals.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:55pm

I didn't say anything about sex for procreation only. If you read my post, you'll see that I think we need to STOP procreating. Diminishing humanity's sex drive would do that...

And Dune, about your sig.. I assume you're referring to Jesus coming back to life?

Edited by AdmiralSenn

Zesty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - 3 Strikes and hes out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zesty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:58pm
Personally, i think God gifted us with these beautiful bodies(at least mine is!), and the ability to bring all kinds of pleasure to each other just using our bodies.

I mean, people pay a lot of money to have not even half the fun you could have spending some time alone with your girl.

It doesn't hurt anyone...both people enjoy it.

I don't see why a little rugrat necessarily has to jam things up.
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:58pm
I'm pretty content with the laws now becuase they do not affect me and hopefully never will. (Women included who are connected to me)
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 2:00pm

Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

I didn't say anything about sex for procreation only. If you read my post, you'll see that I think we need to STOP procreating. Diminishing humanity's sex drive would do that...

And Dune, about your sig.. I assume you're referring to Jesus coming back to life?

No, his death.

DBibeau855 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
IIIIIMMMMM BAAACCCKKK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DBibeau855 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 2:42pm
I figured it means hes not there.
Dragunov View Drop Down
Stike One. Offensive Sig.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragunov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 2:47pm

No, his death.

Take cover! Incoming Senn essay!
RAMBINO IS MY BABIES DADDY

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:02pm

Originally posted by Pmoney Pmoney wrote:

<long post>

An intelligent post deserves an intelligent reply.  Give me a couple of days to think it over.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Dragunov Dragunov wrote:

No, his death.

Take cover! Incoming Senn essay!
[/QUOTE]

Nope. Just informing Dune that the ending isn't his death. It looked like the Christian point of view instead of the irreverent and inflammatory athiest/agnostic/anti-Christian point of view.

That is all. Have a nice day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by Pmoney Pmoney wrote:

<long post>

An intelligent post deserves an intelligent reply.  Give me a couple of days to think it over.

LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackDeath7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 8:44pm

No, his death.

Dune, I am seriously worried about you.  What is so happy about Jesus dying?  I am not going to give you a religion spiel right now, I would just like to know.  Why?

Dune View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
<placeholder>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 9:21pm
Wow, people can't take jokes.
Da Best View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2005 at 10:20pm

Wow, people can't take jokes.

That's truly not something to joke about 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic