Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LOL look at this vid, caution 1 bad word!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Stewie View Drop Down

Giving a bad name to a great cartoon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOL look at this vid, caution 1 bad word!
    Posted: 07 August 2004 at 9:45pm
Haha, beleive it or not, but oh wait no no one beleives this story

http://www.tippmanntorment.20megsfree.com/ check it
IntegraTypeRDC5 View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Language (E19)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IntegraTypeRDC5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by gnarkill gnarkill wrote:

Originally posted by IntegraTypeRDC5 IntegraTypeRDC5 wrote:

Originally posted by Stewie Stewie wrote:

Last year at school, people always wanted gum. So one of my friends ask me if I had gum. I said "Yeah, but its a ball of gum.". He didn't care, he wanted some anyways. So I gave him the *bubblegum ball* and watched him bite on it and...well, you get the rest of the picture. Thats probably the greatest thing you can do with a paintball besides shooting it.

so your saying that you randomly walk around with paintballs at school??? I doubt that

First off, I said ONE of my friends, which pretty much means ONE paintball. Lets learn to read a lil better.

lets learn how to make up a believable story.

Haha, believe it or not, but the dude really did chew on that paintball. Remember, not everyone paintballs nor knows how a paintball looks like. That guy just happens to be one of those people. 

m98AHA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m98AHA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 8:21pm
I have never eaten a paintball but I have licked a mask lense that had been shot with a paintball for a hopper full of paintballs.  LOL it was pretty sick and I really needed sum paintballs.  Call me stupid but it got me sum free paint and I would do it again any day.
98 Custom w/words and rear site milled off
Blow-back gas slits
polished internals
Aluminum Powertube
Starfire bolt
Evil Pipe Kit
Evolution II
LPK w/ Vigilante reg
Double Tigger w/trigger job
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 6:46pm

Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

Eww, yeah, it tastes like the mint chalky stuff you have to drink to X-ray your throat and stomach. 

i hadda drink that a while back. its called barium or something. i got the strawberry flavored one... didnt taste anythint like strawberry.
 its sooo nasty

Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 6:32pm

Arent paintballs soy?

636andy636 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Sniper_Guy Sniper_Guy wrote:

Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

hehehe. i know what paint tastes like. its all gritty. its nasty.

i've never had the pleasure of trying this delicacy but except for the skin, shouldn't they be more oily than gritty?

it was giritty. like having extreamly fine sand in your mouth.
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 5:53pm

Last year at school, people always wanted gum. So one of my friends ask me if I had gum. I said "Yeah, but its a ball of gum.". He didn't care, he wanted some anyways. So I gave him the *bubblegum ball* and watched him bite on it and...well, you get the rest of the picture. Thats probably the greatest thing you can do with a paintball besides shooting it.

so your saying that you randomly walk around with paintballs at school??? I doubt that

First off, I said ONE of my friends, which pretty much means ONE paintball. Lets learn to read a lil better.

lets learn how to make up a believable story.

IntegraTypeRDC5 View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Language (E19)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IntegraTypeRDC5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 5:37pm

98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 5:07pm

so wait like did u have ur marker and tank too, dat would sux ur sitting in class and ur marker fires b/c u have the safty off and there was air in ur reg, all of a sudden, ur bag has like an air bubble

spaulding View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spaulding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 4:58pm
i took a whole pod of paint to school because i forgot to clean out my backback
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 4:41pm
^ i was about to say that...does he keep paint in his backpack?

Stewie View Drop Down

Giving a bad name to a great cartoon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 2:05pm

http://www.tippmanntorment.20megsfree.com/ check it
98c OwNaGe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c OwNaGe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:20pm
lol when people tell me to eat a paintball i shoot 'em hahahahha
98c
Trigger Stop
Red Dot Pointer
Flatline Barrel
Redz 2+1 Harness
GTA Double Trigger
Steel Screws

http://tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp?TID =109849&PN=1&TPN=1

Sniper_Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sniper_Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 11:51am

Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

hehehe. i know what paint tastes like. its all gritty. its nasty.

i've never had the pleasure of trying this delicacy but except for the skin, shouldn't they be more oily than gritty?

For my 16th birthday, my parents tried to surprise me with a car. Luckily I was able to jump out of the way.
-Comedy Central Presents Tom Cotter
Project Irene View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 11:23am
Eww, yeah, it tastes like the mint chalky stuff you have to drink to X-ray your throat and stomach. 
Contradiction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Contradiction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 10:48am
They taste bad though. I've had 'em come through my JT's. It's not something I'd substitute for some Taco Bell or Pizza Hut/

Stock Impule with:
Progressive 12"
Eclipse Blade
Twister Feed
Halo B
g0dhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g0dhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 10:43am
My friend has ate a paintball before, not a big deal. 
tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 2:36am

I got one word for that guy: Dumb @ $ $

[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:35am

My ears.... 

Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:15am
My friend used my barrel as a blow gun on the wall, so I made him lick it all up lol.
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic