Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

speedball gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by dyesniper31 dyesniper31 wrote:

Strange or Dynasty Shocker.
yea or a rat /WAS or a strange vision imp
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by ncbbh88 ncbbh88 wrote:

do you no if you can e-blade the vf tactiacl?

Yes you can. There was one at www.wgppress.com.
yay do i win?
413pb View Drop Down

Guested: Repeat offender, different user

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 413pb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 7:43pm
dm4
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 2:27pm
dm4 is a bit over what im willing to spend lol ill probaly go vf tactical and e-blade it   run a remote off it to my 114/4500 tank

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 2:33pm
go with the vert feed tactical if thats what you want

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 5:32pm
another question    ive seen the 04 vf tactical with flatline on an online store before  anyone out there seen it and if you have where was it because i cant find it any more

TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 7:09pm
For that kind of money, the best thing you can probably get is the ANS GXE (http://ANSXtreme.com). It's a better gun than the Orracle or Nghtcast, and is as fast, or faster, than anything else out there.
For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2004 at 6:32pm

thats really nice but i think ill get a gx-4 instead i no its not electronic but id rather save all that money if i cant find the flatline vf tactical

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2004 at 7:55pm
Go with the Matrix or Timmy. As a former owner of a Autocrapper I can tell you that they are a POS. They're slow (they don't go much faster then a stock m98) and they're very unreliable. You have to put $1,000 worth of upgrades into them to make them anywhere near as good as aI would say either a Matrix or Timmy. As a former owner of an Autocrapper I'll tell you that they are a POS. Thier slow (they don't go much faster  high-end electro gun and even after you do that thier still a POS. Don't even waste your time and money, go with a Matrix or Timmy.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
TankDude View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Filter dodging

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TankDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2004 at 8:19pm
DONT GET A SHOCKER!!!!...get a new evil Pimp. those things are tight as hell. i shot one today, the best gun out there right now. more accurate then a timmy and faster than anything. O btw it has a uncapped board so that might tell ya how fast it can really be. and it in the 820-850 range.
Tankdude
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2004 at 10:02pm
Viking. pwns everything mentioned anywhere at any time.
red_alert204 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 2:45pm
ahh here goes impyking..............
Red Proto Matrix
Black Check It Uni Mount
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 2:58pm

ok ive decide to get the gx-4 in blue/black polish with a blue halo b loader  and an crossfire 114ci/4500psi nitrogen tank

what do you think?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 3:01pm
i would get a nightkast over the gx-4 cuase its a real cocker and comes with an e-blade stock and its only 100 more, so if u were to get the gx-4 and e-blade it that would cost 549+300=849 a nightkast off one-stop-paintball-shop is 675, that means u save 174 with the nightkast in the end.
Red Proto Matrix
Black Check It Uni Mount
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 4:07pm

Originally posted by red_alert204 red_alert204 wrote:

Yep there I go again  it spreading the truth about the Autocrapper. O by the way RedAlert if the Autocrapper is sooo great then how come you got an Angel. Did you finally realize that there are other guns far for supior then the Autocrapper.

EDIT* Im not trying to start anything.

ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 11:31am

i was only gunna get an e-blade if i could find the flatline vf tactical but since i cant get it then ill go wit what i said b4

gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:57pm

Originally posted by The Man The Man wrote:

Cyborg is better 

matrix with 200 in ups owns a cyborg

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 2:12pm
Both are good guns but I would take the Matrix over a Cyborg.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 9:46am
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Originally posted by red_alert204 red_alert204 wrote:

Yep there I go again  it spreading the truth about the Autocrapper. O by the way RedAlert if the Autocrapper is sooo great then how come you got an Angel. Did you finally realize that there are other guns far for supior then the Autocrapper.

EDIT* Im not trying to start anything.

i got an angel cause my dad wanted me to get a gun that required very few upgrades and the cockers that dont need many upgrades are a little more than 800 so i had to go cheaper and thats is why i got used angel, i could have gotten a used good cocker but even i will admit that is a dumb idea because with cockers if the previous ownered didnt mantain it ur screwed.

and im not trying to start something either, im just defending myself

Edited by red_alert204
Red Proto Matrix
Black Check It Uni Mount
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic