Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 9:36pm
wat dont u understand about the whole $$$$ issue, i would get a cocker/impy in a heart beat but i dont have the $$$$ for it, i would have to save up for a long time, i would really want an rat impy, so its either i get the spyder now or get either one o those in like Jan. 

would this be a good choice:
http://www.cippsites.com/Merchant4/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD& amp;Product_Code=101010238&Category_Code=Rats&Store_ Code=mipaint

if i do eventually get that i kno i should get the WAS board but should i get the free blind bolt???

Edited by 98c - baller
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 11:50pm
yes that would be a really nice gun to buy, but if you like cockers just get a prostock and leave it stock for awhile then eblade it. Cause you should get the feel for the gun first then throw that on it when you feel comfy with it.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 8:16pm
Hey baller if you aint got the $$$$$$$$$$$ for a better gun how you gonna afoard to shoot 36bps out of you tricked out crappy spyder?????????
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 12:43pm
one thing at a time i dont have to spend $600 in one shot
CIA356 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CIA356 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by P8ntblldude P8ntblldude wrote:

yes that would be a really nice gun to buy, but if you like cockers just get a prostock and leave it stock for awhile then eblade it. Cause you should get the feel for the gun first then throw that on it when you feel comfy with it.
98cowboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98cowboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 3:06pm
You want something fast instead of quality. you'll be spending $$$$$ when your wasting paint on somebody. But I do understand what your saying when your really into paintball its hard to wait and save up for something. So see if the dude with six markers will sell you one cheap. He probably doesn't even no what their worth.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic