Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new gun
    Posted: 11 August 2004 at 3:47pm
i want a new gun thats fast, has an eye, and is some wat cheap soo heres wat i was thinking:

spyder e-99 avant
T-board, break beam eyes
dye ultralight
50 g swich
mac dev or palmer reg
uni-mount
bottomine line screw adapter
halo b

Edited by 98c - baller
brandizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 3:55pm
how much is t?
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 4:04pm
all that is $539 and the t-board is capable of shooting 36bps if ur fingers can move that fast

Edited by 98c - baller
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 5:17pm
Thats a waste of money, if you want something fast with and Eye, buy an 03 Vert cocker, and buy the Eclipse or Worrblade frame. Thats about $550 at the most
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 5:28pm

Originally posted by P8ntblldude P8ntblldude wrote:

Thats a waste of money, if you want something fast with and Eye, buy an 03 Vert cocker, and buy the Eclipse or Worrblade frame. Thats about $550 at the LEAST

corrected*

Bunker_Attack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunker_Attack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 5:31pm
Hmm.. Instead of getting a sorta kinda cheap gun and upgrade it like a mofo.. I'd just get a better one with the stuff I already wanted.
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 5:34pm
Yeah man get a 'Cocker, or a WASed Impy, or a B2K4 with PDS all soooooo much better.
yay do i win?
Btpp_333 View Drop Down

Strike 2: Egregious cursing (2 counts)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Btpp_333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 5:38pm
b2k4 with pds is sooooo much better then that, but imo get a cocker and then upgrade it from there.
i really, just dont care anymore
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 5:40pm
Get a B2K4 w/ PDS.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 5:48pm

a e-cocker will be at least $700 if not more, and i still need to get a HPA tank and halo b (< i like dem), i was looking at the B2k4 also yet that is $495, + HPA tank, + halo, + new board

Covert_Ops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Covert_Ops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 6:29pm
yea an Impulse or a 04 Vert Cocker would do great if you want a good gun at good price

Paint Check!? Yea I felt it...
www.888paintball.com
www.paintballgear.com
www.xtremez.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 6:41pm
no for get it im getting the spyder i dont have the money for cockers or impluses, and ive seen the spyder shoot with all these upgrades, it never chops and the halo b has a hard time putting up with it, and i still need an HPA tank and the halo soo im going with the jacked up spyder
Covert_Ops View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Covert_Ops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 6:47pm
$370 for cocker get a cheap nitro tank at $100 bucks or get a C02 Anti Siphon tank. or if you do get a Spyder go for the Spyder Fenix.

Paint Check!? Yea I felt it...
www.888paintball.com
www.paintballgear.com
www.xtremez.com
Rembrandt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rembrandt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 7:19pm
Just get a cheap used vision Impulse. You can't go wrong.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 7:21pm
idk i like cocker's alot yet they have a heavy price tag its $400 for an 04 vert and it only shoots 9-10 bps and doesnt have an eye, so then on top of that ud need an e-blade dats even more $$$$$$$, and + they are a pain to maintain, with this spyder i can shoot as fast or faster than an e-cocker for alot less $$$$
tippmannsniper- View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Lame language 8.19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannsniper- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 7:45pm
GET A WITH PDS OKAY THAT SPYDER IS A PEICE O CRAP AND IT WILL BREAK ON YOU GET A B2k4 ITS THE SMART THING TO DO AND ITS FASTER

Edited by tippmannsniper-
proud owner of a pimped vf tactical

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 8:08pm

have u shot the spyder im talking about, its not a regular spyder     e-99, very far from it here this might give u a hint http://www.scenariodreams.com/t-board.htm < look at the vid on the bottom and then u'll see what im talking about

and i dont need a gun that is so simply amazing, i play half speed/woods and the spyder is perfect for that

Edited by 98c - baller
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 8:24pm
why dont you buy a BKO, they are fast and look better than any spyder, imo.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 8:36pm
but their more money  and i come from a town full of rich people, yet my family is not one of them, kids out here buy an angel and use it once, i kno a kid who has 6 different guns, they were all weekend preasents from his dad, im not like dat i have no $$$$ so the spyder is the best way i can have a fast gun for cheap
CIA356 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CIA356 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 9:26pm
Okay man close this topic if you don't care about our opinions don't ask for them. Get the spyder then it will break and then you will be back here asking about which cocker/impy/B2k4 to buy. So really do what you want but from the looks of it the people here have alot more experience then you so listen to them and get rid of the Spyder.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic