Topic Closedletter to enos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Belt #2 Belt #2 wrote:

Originally posted by spydero99 spydero99 wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

If I may add this point :  If you really are so intelligent, then why are you acting like an idiot.

If enos called you an idiot, clearly you were doing something that made him think you were an idiot.  I dont think enos logged on, saw your name and said "Well gee, lets go call this guy an idiot.

And this thread is proving enos' point. . .

AHH, well, erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

Originally posted by bad idea for a sig bad idea for a sig wrote:

ENOS IS MEAN, I WANT KRL BACK, KRL IS A ROLE MODEL, ENOS IS WELL...HE DESERVES A BANNING, EVEN I THINK I WOULD BE A BETTER MOD THAN HIM......................

God, kid... you just refuse to learn...

yup, i wrote that spur of the moment, cause i was mad, but now it is an apolietic sig, i wouldnt mind 2 strikes, i guess i deseve them, BTW i wouldnt make a better mod cause i dont have time/effort

erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Originally posted by boomstick boomstick wrote:

i can't wait to see enos' response to this.

I can see some major bannage.  Not spydero though.

I wouldnt think you would have such a low opinion of me. Why would i ban someone for stating an opinion? Thats totally ignorant.

My response would be something like this.

Firstly you got yourself banned from paintballchat for acting like a 5 year old. You spammed about that on the forum i believe. Youve sent me rougly 2 PMs a month containing something like "plz plz plz cant we just be friends and make up" when i havent harassed taunted or treated you badly since banning you from chat for acting like an idiot.

Secondly you made a thread flat out demanding a strike for someone guessing a horribly bad password. Thats not my fault or his fault, thats YOUR fault. I locked your thread, cry me a river.

Thirdly and finally, you never PMed me that.
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by fractus.scud fractus.scud wrote:

Originally posted by spydero99 spydero99 wrote:

i PMed this to Enos but I wanted all to read it and take a minute to think:

"So, you question my intelligence? well, what was your GPA average throughout middle school? Mine was 4.0 the whole way through. WHat is your IQ? mine is 129. What kind of classes did you take in high school? I am going to be A+ certified by senior year, taking computer applications I, comp apps II, e-commerce, engineering design, drafting I and II, Geomatry, finish calculus in senior year, oh and all my classes are honors.

I think I have proven that i am not an "idiot" as you say, but now i am questioning your ability to be a moderator, i really think that you are not fit as  mod, you are not generally helpful, I see you flaming more than any other forumer. so please, you leave me alone, i will leave you alone, why cant KRL come back so you can get strikes and guested? cause he is strict and all a mod should be, you are the opposite of KRL, intead of a role model you are just plain mean.

Spydero"

I believe it's spelt Geometry.

choopie already stated that
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

I am posting here just to raise my post count by one.
newport View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested. inapproproate links take 3

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

I wouldnt think you would have such a low opinion of me. Why would i ban someone for stating an opinion? Thats totally ignorant.

Firstly you got yourself banned from paintballchat for acting like a 5 year old. You spammed about that on the forum i believe. Youve sent me rougly 2 PMs a month containing something like "plz plz plz cant we just be friends and make up" when i havent harassed taunted or treated you badly since banning you from chat for acting like an idiot.

Secondly you made a thread flat out demanding a strike for someone guessing a horribly bad password. Thats not my fault or his fault, thats YOUR fault. I locked your thread, cry me a river.

Q.E.D.

spydero99 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 7:58pm
well i prefer to be called a "partially idiotic teenager that never thinks and has no common sense" it sounds much better than moron or  
erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 7:58pm
What the crap? if you are halfway intelligent you would know Enos is one of the easiest people on this forum to get a long with.

Your grades dont mean jack and the fact you made your password something so incredibly easy just goes to show that you truly are stupid.

Quit whining and leave, and quit polluting the forum with your "poor me" pity party garbage.
spydero99 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 8:01pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

i only sent one of those....

Edited by spydero99

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 8:03pm
This is over.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic