Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

rat impulse

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rat impulse
    Posted: 11 August 2004 at 10:33pm
hey ive been i a serch for a new marker for a while, i am starting to like the rat ipulse alot, and i was wondering if this is a good one:
http://www.cippsites.com/Merchant4/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD& amp; amp;Product_Code=101010238&Category_Code=Rats&Store_ Code=mipaint

and i kno i should be the WAS board with it, but should i get the free blind bolt offered with the gun?
cv98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 11:46pm
your link doesnt work
MY GUN: 98 c
14 32 degrees quiet riot
revo. hopper
response trigger
double trigger
remote
proteus goggle system
dye stickys
4+1 harness
2 20oz 12oz and one 9oz tanks
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2004 at 11:52pm
Don't get an Impulse.....
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Static-98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 12:23am

It varies... first off I'd hold a Impulse then decide if its the right fun foe me, Second I'd beaware that alot of (SP) guns are plagued by Blwong Selenoids.

The good thing about the Rat is that its is probably the Best impulse you can buy for the price. It comes with a Eclipse Blade trigger which is just awsome,  most of them come with a low-rise feed neck so you dont have the long pencil neck look. Also you dont come with the P.O.S. bolt that a normal Impulse would come with.

But once you spend over 800$ on a Rat, it probably would of been better to buy a Shocker or somthing like that.

98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 8:45am
k thanx guys
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic