Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarges weapon of choice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seargeantjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarges weapon of choice
    Posted: 12 August 2004 at 8:15pm

Thanks to ItsJustMe for hosting these pics. Heres my model 98 custom with response trigger, 14 inch smart parts progressive barrel, and 12 volt revy. I also added on my MP5 stock for use with the 9oz tank which does not have a buttplate compared to the 20oz. which does. I know it doesnt have that many upgrades, but I love it just the way it is, and performs great for me.

http://seargentjim.mypicgallery.com/mpg/Route.asp

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 8:18pm
not a bad start
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 8:19pm
looks nice, i like the stock.  but the stock doesnt seme to match the rest of the marker.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
KRIM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRIM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 12:38pm
nice start
cv98custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cv98custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 12:53pm

thats a sweet stock

MY GUN: 98 c
14 32 degrees quiet riot
revo. hopper
response trigger
double trigger
remote
proteus goggle system
dye stickys
4+1 harness
2 20oz 12oz and one 9oz tanks
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 12:56pm
autographs after the show

As I said before, sweet stock.
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 1:36pm
Nice
Tippsy98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippsy98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

Nice
i have a tippmann
Ruff Neck View Drop Down
Guested: Stupid spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruff Neck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

looks nice, i like the stock.  but the stock doesnt seme to match the rest of the marker.
Tippmann 98c

-Flatline
-2xTrigger
-12v Revvy
-RVA + RCS
-Steel Bolts
-Trigger Stop
Nrtheastah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nrtheastah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 2:09pm

Looks cool!

Are you planning to use a remote line with it?  With both the stock and bottle sticking out the back, how do you find its handling?

Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 2:20pm

Isn't that stock for the A-5? Even if it's not, it looks awesome. 9/10.

Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 2:38pm
looks good

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 2:44pm
good start, that stock doesn't look right thogh, try a solid stock or a colasible M4 stock
Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Ruff Neck Ruff Neck wrote:

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

I don't have a sig anymore
rufio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rufio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 5:24pm
I like it more than those darn sniper 98s.good job
Froggmann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Froggmann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 7:38pm
Wouldn't the slide action of the stock be interfered by the charging handle? Otherwise it's a nice start.
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Froggmann Froggmann wrote:

Wouldn't the slide action of the stock be interfered by the charging handle? Otherwise it's a nice start.

Uh

something tells me it doesnt actually slide in and out.
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
seargeantjim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seargeantjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 8:23pm

nrtheastah- I plan to buy a remote, or for x-mas. I only use my stock with the 9 oz. It doesnt get in the way too bad, but still it could cost you a valuable second.

Boydster- Actually it is a stock from my old airsoft MP5SD6, they are used on the A-5's though. I just use what I got, no extra spent money right? and it works just as well as a normal stock.

Froggman- The stock does not slide in and out because you are right, it would interfere with the bolt. But I always have it out for steadying shots and what not. Im not really using it for CQB like a normal MP5. The only reason they really have the sliding stock is for easy storage and carrying.

Well thanks for all of your comments, planning on another large game tommorow guys.

lepercondynasty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lepercondynasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 11:36pm
just get an ebolt
98 CUSTOM
custom ball sack drop yes it hangs and swings but it gets out of the way
custom double trigger with paper clip and rubber band giving it alsome rate of fire hahah IM SERIOUS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic