4 [2.48%]
1 [0.62%]
152 [94.41%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Addicted to X-Ball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dm4 or timmy
    Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:07pm
i have a hard choice to make because my field owner/sponsor wont work on lpr guns

i like intimidators but i also like a dm4 can u guys give me some pros and cons on the guns?

Thanks in advance for any help

Tyler
HK ARMY
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:22pm
he wont work on lpr's? ehhhhhh????

what a bum, get a fly
Static-98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:25pm
Waste your money on somthing better.
tippmann_kid View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Addicted to X-Ball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:26pm
sadly he wont work on angels

basically our "A" Team shoot shockers and that is one of the only electric guns he will work on
but i own a shocker and to me it is old news
HK ARMY
Static-98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:29pm
^ So your ganna waste your money on a gun that will only give you 1-2pbs more?   wow... wish I Was Rich like this....   Keep your Shocker, there isn't many guns better then that, and after Shockers/Matrix's all you are you buying is Milling, and a Logo.

Edited by Static-98
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 1:29pm
Either the Alias Timmy or the DM4.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Gold Member
Gold Member
Addicted to X-Ball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 2:16pm
first i am not rich it is called a job maybe u should look into it

i am looking for another gun and the dm4 has almost the same internals as a shocker

more responses will help
HK ARMY
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 2:26pm

Originally posted by Static-98 Static-98 wrote:

^ So your ganna waste your money on a gun that will only give you 1-2pbs more?   wow... wish I Was Rich like this....   Keep your Shocker, there isn't many guns better then that, and after Shockers/Matrix's all you are you buying is Milling, and a Logo.

You've been paintballing for how long? If you knew abything you wuold know that the shocker is far from the best tourney gun out there. Its very inefiecent in gas and it has a poopy eye system. Also the Shocker still has some bugs that have to be worked out. When you pay for a really expensive gun you are paying for milling and a name but your also paying for stuff that comes stock with the gun that most people would upgrade to. It comes with electro systems and better parts making them better then other lower priced guns.

****98**** View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ****98**** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 2:42pm
my buddy has a dm4, but it doesnt work that good, the eye is always crappy and doesnt work for him most the time.
YOUNGGUNSPAINTBALLISWICKED
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 2:58pm

Originally posted by ****98**** ****98**** wrote:

my buddy has a dm4, but it doesnt work that good, the eye is always crappy and doesnt work for him most the time.

my dm4 eye hasnt let me down once.

Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:02pm
i'd say an alias timmy

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
Btpp_333 View Drop Down

Strike 2: Egregious cursing (2 counts)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Btpp_333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:31pm
texas storm timmy, all the team boards on timmys suck, !!comparativly!!
i really, just dont care anymore
gnarkill View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Hamster Lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarkill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:57pm
Btw....pm me with any dm4 question.

Gold Member
Gold Member
Addicted to X-Ball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

You've been paintballing for how long? If you knew abything you wuold know that the shocker is far from the best tourney gun out there. Its very inefiecent in gas and it has a poopy eye system. Also the Shocker still has some bugs that have to be worked out. When you pay for a really expensive gun you are paying for milling and a name but your also paying for stuff that comes stock with the gun that most people would upgrade to. It comes with electro systems and better parts making them better then other lower priced guns.

u said something that made sense

Edited by tippmann_kid
HK ARMY
Zapatas Ghost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapatas Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 5:40pm
Hey Kid, have you ever considered getting a Karnivore??? I was at the paintball shop comparing the DM4 and the Karni and the Karni personally felt and shot a lot better. Please note this is just my personal opinion. However, I also heard that Dye is working on a DM5 that is supposed to fix some bugs on the DM4. I also agree with Static that the shocker is an awesome gun. If you plan on selling it, pm me and I will consider.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 6:42pm
Originally posted by tippmann_kid tippmann_kid wrote:

Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

u said something that made sense

LOL I know but I just went back and read it only to see that thier are a million spelling mistakes. O well I don't feel like fixing it.

The Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Stupidity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The  Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 7:12pm
If you wanna spend you money and somthing worht it get a borg. It will be more gas effcient than the dm4 and cheaper than a timmy while being fast and having a better design (better ram and better gas effeciency). The borg will fire about as fast as both.

Good Luck!

Edited by The Man
Cp
critical
Bob Long
Lengens painball park

Team Rendition
Gold Member
Gold Member
Addicted to X-Ball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 7:36pm
i want a timmy(probably a 2k2 or an alias) or a dm4

but if something went wrong i would have to work on it by myself and i am not a wiz at fixing guns

any advice
HK ARMY
Gold Member
Gold Member
Addicted to X-Ball

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann_kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 7:47pm
i cant decide plz someone give me some info
HK ARMY
Jlofgren View Drop Down

Strike 1: Selling / Trading

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlofgren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 8:52pm
everybody just votes for dm4 because it has an awesome reputation and nobody knows about timmys or how good they are or atleast not many newbs

Edited by Jlofgren
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic