Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new gun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Static-98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new gun
    Posted: 17 August 2004 at 10:16am

wow... 850$... NO!   you can get a Rat Jr. w/WAS for 725$ and a Rat w/ WAS for 825$ .

I say get the Rat Jr. Stage 2, with the Cricket Board and Anti-Chop bolt... Then once you think your are Really comffy, with your Rat, call them up and Ask them to put a WAS Board in your Gun, it shouldn't cost anything for installation (Life time of Free Service) Then Get a Freak, and you got yourslef a Bad Arse Gun.

red_alert204 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 10:02am
well check ebay and pbnation every so often i saw a wased angel speed go for i think 850 off ebay so check ebay, angel-owners, and pbnation for an angel speed wased
Red Proto Matrix
Black Check It Uni Mount
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 6:16pm
well does anyone know where i could get a speed WAS'D and how much it cost cuz from what i read thats the way to go
red_alert204 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert204 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 6:10pm
angels pwn i got a used ir3 for 680 and that is much better than impy or u could get a new angel for 800 or less off www.paintballgateway.com
Red Proto Matrix
Black Check It Uni Mount
Zapatas Ghost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zapatas Ghost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 5:48pm
You could try getting an Angel Speed... about $845 new.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 5:32pm
evil pimp?

... ive herd good things, and if you think its an impy... check the PBnation forums, evil has a link.

KH ARMY>you
evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 5:13pm
nyx trix, or just a plain dm3
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:30pm
k thanx cuz if i don't get the impy i definetley want something low maintnace and
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:21pm
i've heard that trixes are fairly low matenince and i don't know much about a WAS for the speed.

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:13pm
well i've never heard that much about angels and trixes how much maintnance is there to them cuz thats the only thing i don't like about impys but i've heard that it is best to get your speed WAS'D so how much does that actually cost
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:04pm
get a trix or angel speed, but i'd say go trix

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
tippmannsniper- View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Lame language 8.19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannsniper- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:01pm
nightkast or freestyle
proud owner of a pimped vf tactical
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 3:00pm

well i've been looking at the rat jr a lot but i know many people here hate impys and i was just gonna just ignore that cuz i already have two friends with impys but i've seen impyking with his problems and it made me wonder if i was making the right choice and then the other day my friend had to use my old prolite cuz his maxflo was messed up so long story shrt what would y'all recomend thats no more than 900 thats not a shocker or impy or b2k4 and i am willing to go used if i have to

edit i don't like autocockers

Edited by tyranny
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic