Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I’m looking fo a new gun...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X 303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’m looking fo a new gun...
    Posted: 17 August 2004 at 10:47pm

...Around $100-$300 and looking for suggestions.  I'm looking at the A5, but if you think you know better, please post.  I like woodsball the most, and occasionally I play speedball, but I don't like it as much.

Thanks in advance!

A5
Flatline
Car stock w/ built-in RVA
Remote
20oz Co2
Leatherman Wave (for repairs)
Static-98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Static-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 10:50pm

look into the A5.

P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 8:57am
With $300 you could buy an WGP 03 vert. That would be a good gun in the woods, and it would be equally as nice on the speedball field.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 10:18am

Piranha evo. Cheap gun. It has an eye. Its electro. You can get like 15 bps stock off of it. If not more, thats faster then a stock autococker. The only problems are the stock regulator(buy a new one) The kick of the gun (buy a new bolt) and you have to recharge a battery (who cares).

The gun is like a 1000 dollar guns just smaller with cheaper parts.

And pmi is the owner of it. Which is a company in the usa. And they have nice customer service.

You should deffinetely look into the gun.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 10:26am
^ I was ganna say the Evo but I didn't want to Start a Flame war with AutoChoppers.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

^ I was ganna say the Evo but I didn't want to Start a Flame war with AutoChoppers.

KH ARMY>you
Rick_James View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick_James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 12:31pm
Ugh. I hate people. Buy the A-5, buy a 98 and put some crap on it,
buy an 03' vert, buy the fish, it really doesn't matter that much in
that price range. If it were me, I'd get an A-5.
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 1:58pm
i'd say either an A-5 or 03 Vert Cocker

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
tippmannsniper- View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Lame language 8.19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannsniper- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 6:07pm
dragun the one is ten times better than the evo
proud owner of a pimped vf tactical
evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 7:26pm

Originally posted by tippmannsniper- tippmannsniper- wrote:

dragun the one is ten times better than the evo

Ya The One is pimp, i have one, put a qev on it and a tigershark bolt, and ur set!!

WAIT!!!!!!!

BKO.......they're ya go

Taliban Nick View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taliban Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 8:21pm
get the a-5 dont need to buy electric hopper then
Nick

A-5 $230
flatline barrel $120
bt M-16 bipod $58
saw stock $89
inturder x-camber $50
egrip $115
A-5 MilSim Fore Grip $16
A5 offset sight mount $28
laser sight $8
roin mp-5 sling$10
X 303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X 303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 9:03pm
Okay, thanks, I'm convinced.  The majority votes A5, so that's where I'm gonna go.  L8R
A5
Flatline
Remote
20oz Co2
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 9:17pm
NOOO PLEEZ DONT.
yay do i win?
X 303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X 303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 9:39pm
How come?  I'm looking for someting ultra customizeable, durable, from people who won't charge you for a mechanical failure to fix, I want it to shoot fast, don't want an 'eye' (I use black capsule paint), and can snipe with a distance advntage. (flatline doesn't work on other guns, as far as I know)  Tell me one good reason not to get the A5.  A good reason.
A5
Flatline
Remote
20oz Co2
P8ntblldude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8ntblldude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 11:09pm

why do u constantly flame Autocockers? Its actually getting really annoying. Everytime someone asks what gun to get you always say "no dont get an autochopper." I want to ask have you ever even shot an autococker before? Do you no how to time one, cause i dont think you do because if you did you wouldnt call them autochoppers. So next time someone asks what gun to get dont say dont get an autochopper just cause you dont know how to work on one.
*Team Compulsive*

Sponsors
*Won-Ago-Biking*
*Curleys Waterfront*

Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2004 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by P8ntblldude P8ntblldude wrote:

why do u constantly flame Autocockers? Its actually getting really annoying. Everytime someone asks what gun to get you always say "no dont get an autochopper." I want to ask have you ever even shot an autococker before? Do you no how to time one, cause i dont think you do because if you did you wouldnt call them autochoppers. So next time someone asks what gun to get dont say dont get an autochopper just cause you dont know how to work on one.
Hes just a noob leave him alone
erniep33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erniep33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 1:22am

I dont' know how well the dragun the one works, but I do have experience with the tes and it has been nothing but problems.  One of my local stores won't even carry them anymore because their supplier refuses to have anything to do with dragun. 

Also, I attempted to call them multiple times and couldn't get through and I tried e-mailing them multiple times and recieved no response.  All I wanted was some stinkin replacement stock grips. 

The dealer which does carry dragun markers cannot replace my grips for me because dragun will supply them for the store to sell.  Anyways, that's been my experience with them.

I'm planning on getting an evo myself.  I've heard good things about them.  They have a variety of upgrades and, as I understand it, their reliable and their customer service department rocks.  So, I say either the evo or an A-5.  I say you can't go wrong with either of them.

X 303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X 303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 7:46pm
Umm, isn't the evo the smart parts evolution autococker?  The $1,500 one?
A5
Flatline
Remote
20oz Co2
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 8:24pm
no ^^ its only $250, and its a Piranha not a cocker
X 303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X 303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 5:07pm
Hmm, I'll have to look again.
A5
Flatline
Remote
20oz Co2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic