Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tournament Points

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
MMM-HMMM!! I LIKE TH’ WAY YOU TALK!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The American Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tournament Points
    Posted: 19 August 2004 at 9:27pm

I just got my Huntington Beach 04 tournament DVD in today, and I loved it, anyways, I was never really familiar with tournaments, especially the point system, so do you get like 6 points for ever player you get out, also I take it hanging the flag in time gets you a lot of points also.  Are the points different in every tournament, or are they mainly the same?

thanks

Edited by The American
PaintbalChrisA5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintbalChrisA5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 10:48pm
different, depends on if ur playing young guns. nppl, psp, and depends what field your at.

Edited by PaintbalChrisA5
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 10:59pm
Generally if its a 5 man team its 20 for a pull 50 for a hang 4 points for everyone you eliminate and 2 for every player you have in the round at the end of the game. If its three man than its 20 for the flag pull, 50 for the hang, 2 points for every person you eliminate and 7 for every person that is left on your team by the end of the round.
Stewie View Drop Down

Giving a bad name to a great cartoon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 11:19pm
Yeah most tournaments use the same scoring system and ^ that is it usaully or at least all tournaments I have seen or been to

http://www.tippmanntorment.20megsfree.com/ check it
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 11:25pm
one of my friends is in that video. i think hes on the back of the case or something. hes got a blue jersey and a fro
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic