Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

remote hopper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: remote hopper
    Posted: 22 August 2004 at 8:17am
what if u could have a big tank on ur back full of paint and have a remote big enough 4 da paint 2 fit in it attacted to the gun and the tank on ur back
u could have it gravity feed and suction feed and different sized remotes and piant tanks
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
infected being View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 8:35am
Similar to a Warp Feed, but they can't be mounted on your back.  Warp Feed
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 9:33am
ya lost me...

what you're saying essentially, is put a q-loader on youre back, since it is tube fed...
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 12:39pm
basically, yes
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
callmebob3 View Drop Down

Guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmebob3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 3:25pm
that would be an awsome idea some1 sould get some1 in ur town to fab 1 up
peas and luf
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 4:13pm
have the hopper on the side of your gun looks worse than the hopper on top. it would definatly be great to carry it on your back.
mick_collins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 6:03pm

it's been done i saw a guy at waynes world with two automags attached to eachother on a bipod, he then had a scuba and a warpfeed on his back, i think the warpfeed was being fed with one of those tide bleach containers

talk about supression fire... no stopping to reload and no running out of air plus all that cover fire! only one thing to say, wow or take cover

roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 6:10pm
he prolly custom milled it though, if a company started making them...that would rule...u could carry like 2 cases of paint on ur back...lol
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
PBinfonater View Drop Down

Strike 1: Disrespectful Behavior H-25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBinfonater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 8:36pm
that would be kinda heavy im thinkin like 1000 balls but hey just send me $600 and ill make one for u
There is no "I" in "Team", but there sure is a "Me".
Tippmann A-5
RT
Flatline
Chrome Bullet drop with on/off
Male Palmer
Internal Polish
Stainless Steel kit
saru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 12:17am

have you seen the tippmann tank that used to be on the tippmann home page?  i think it had somethong to do with some cyclone feeds and a large tube. but you probably would need to have the pod above gun level at all times.

or you could use a bunch of warp feeds.

At the place I go paintballing, gun hits dont count so I can have as big a hopper I want.

Edited by saru
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 12:54am
Originally posted by mick_collins mick_collins wrote:

it's been done i saw a guy at waynes world with two automags attached to eachother on a bipod, he then had a scuba and a warpfeed on his back, i think the warpfeed was being fed with one of those tide bleach containers

talk about supression fire... no stopping to reload and no running out of air plus all that cover fire! only one thing to say, wow or take cover

Opsgear.com did the samething by using 2 A5's and infact its up fer sale on their website.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2004 at 1:36am

4=four not for

2=two not to

you just sound stupid.

BUNKER_KING1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUNKER_KING1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 10:07pm
OR YOU COULD FING A WAY TO USE SMALL CARTRAGES OF CO2 IN EXTREMLY SMALL BURSTS EVERY TIME UOY PULL THE TRIGER TO PUSH THE BALL INTO THE GUN
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 3:22pm

Is this what you guys are referin about?

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 4:54pm

Originally posted by BUNKER_KING1 BUNKER_KING1 wrote:

OR YOU COULD FING A WAY TO USE SMALL CARTRAGES OF CO2 IN EXTREMLY SMALL BURSTS EVERY TIME UOY PULL THE TRIGER TO PUSH THE BALL INTO THE GUN

theres something like that made by AGD your trigger frame hocks up to a 12v revy and it adgetates the balls everytime you pull that what ya mean but it force feeds it

hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 5:09pm
Ha. Put some tubes in one of those helmets with the cup holdrers. But that would be a large head shot op.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
sneakysniper7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneakysniper7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 5:39pm
That A-5 mount thing is cool. Probably real heavy though.
Paintball is the best sport no matter what anyone says, and if you cheat you get beat. Snipers rule!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 7:38pm

Originally posted by hashi2008 hashi2008 wrote:

Ha. Put some tubes in one of those helmets with the cup holdrers. But that would be a large head shot op.

Steelwing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steelwing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 5:15pm

It would be really cool if u put the guns together like the a5s above and put a grenade launcher between them. Then put a third a5 above it, all w/ 1 trigger. Way past invincible  - way past insane

BigD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 7:55pm
I've been thinking a lot about this too. I bet you could take a vacum cleaner, stip out all the unecesary parts and replace the bag with a regular hopper, put that onto your gun somehow and put the hose into a pack pack full of balls.
Tippmann 98 Custom
J&J Ceramic 14 in.
VL Revolution w/ X-board
Rufus Dawg Double Trigger
Drop forward
Rocket Cock II
Vert. Adapter
DOP X-Core
DYE Sticky Grips
Dye Invision
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic