Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paintball videogame

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COLT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: paintball videogame
    Posted: 24 August 2004 at 10:47pm
what if there was a paintball videogame for every system that was like need 4 speed underground.so there would be different level upgrades that u buy 4 your gun.there would be a choice of 4 guns at the beginning that are ok but the top level gun would be like a angel or bob long or a a-5.there would be tournys and every thing.it would be awsome dont u think?
tippy 98c
18" nightstik barrel
on/off drop forward
double trigger
electro hopper
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 12:07am
The paintball video game is stil in the works but, it will be only fer the Xbox.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 9:42am
^^Yeah, it will only be for Xbox. I read a post like this a few days ago. I dont know the release date for it, but I think i might pick it up when it comes out. There was a game a few years ago for computer, but it was lame.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
spyderjunke View Drop Down
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 11:07am
yeah they make small games about paintball but not fulll out games

I rock to my own beat
-BlAcK SuN- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -BlAcK SuN- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 1:17pm
WOOOOO XBOX RULES lol theres also i new paintball game out on steam for free its called digital paintball but u have to downloa steam to play it and im not sure but i think u have to the the half life game or cd key i have digital paintball and its ok but theres no carrer mode u jsut play wit prople around the glode who ever has steam
What did paintballs ever do to you !!!use hollow metal balls!!! (shh they hurt more too
adam_98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam_98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 3:10pm

All i have is a ps2 i think it should come out on it PLAYSTATION 2 ROCKS

Staples View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Staples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2004 at 8:55pm
You said Angel and A-5 in the same sentence
Vansman614 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vansman614 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 6:28pm
i have a game somewhat like the game you speak of besides the fact that the graphics sucked and it was only for computer...
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 6:54pm
... paintbrawl 3, it kinda sucked, the guns were fairly unrealistic and you would carry like 9 co2 canisters on the field at a time and if you ran out you'd just switch em out

the paintball mod coming out for ut2k4 soon is suposed to be the best paintball game ever, i saw some screen shots and it looked cool but i was a little disappointed to not see any woodsball

A-5
E-grip
32º W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32º bottomline
ic3man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ic3man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by adam_98 adam_98 wrote:

yea same here make it 4 ps2 d@mit

and10217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and10217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 10:51pm

digital paintball. its a counter strike mod and wow is it amazing!

M.A.S. 98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.A.S. 98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by adam_98 adam_98 wrote:

srry buddy no it doesnt...

XBOX>ps2

and im glad its coming out for xbox...

Edited by M.A.S. 98c
black 98c
-double trigger
-14" teardrop

soon 2 come
-expansion chamber
-dye grip
-drop forward
rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 1:52pm
xbox and gamecube > ps2

A-5
E-grip
32º W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32º bottomline
THEJoshua107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THEJoshua107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 2:07pm
they got one for the computer... its old... you put together a 5 man squad... each person has different skills... buy paint and guns for everybody. then you take on 30 guys. if you beat them you get lots of money if you dont you get some money depending on how well you did... you are the squad leader and you tell your guys to either 'search/destroy', follow you, or stay at that spot and defend. thats all the game i saw
Things you will never hear:

"Nah those guys would have been better off without me"
Bob Long

"Nah we're not the best"
Tippmann

"Peace, Yall"
Hitler
Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by and10217 and10217 wrote:

digital paintball. its a counter strike mod and wow is it amazing!

Counter-Strike is a mod for Half-Life. Digital Paintball is also a mod for Half-Life. Get your mods straight! Anyways, you have to buy Half-Life, download Steam (which sucks) and then dowload DP, then you can play CS, DP, Frontline Force, TS, and much more.

!   !
!   !
!   !
M.A.S. 98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.A.S. 98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 12:26am

Originally posted by rave5910 rave5910 wrote:

xbox and gamecube > ps2

xbox>ps2>gamecube

Edited by M.A.S. 98c
black 98c
-double trigger
-14" teardrop

soon 2 come
-expansion chamber
-dye grip
-drop forward
devilBelow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devilBelow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 8:39pm
me an my friends have often thought about an in-depth paintball game, and by the way PS2 ROCKS!!!!
~devilBelow
Giblet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giblet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:17pm

im sorry but the only way to do consoles is to own all 3.

also waiting for the ut2k4 mod

@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 4:02pm
IF THEY MAKE IT FOR PLAYSTATION 2 THEY SHOULD HAVE THE SOCOM II CONTROLS BECAUSE THEY ROCK. XBOX IS OK TOO BUT I HAVE A PS2 SO I WOULD PREFER IT ON ALL PLATFORMS INCLUDING THE PC.
I'm going to the darkside...
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 4:20pm
ps2 is the only "system" that i can actualy use the controls. i hate video games after n64 beacause thats when they started using those worthless double analog things. but with ps2 you have the option (usualy) to use the arrows.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic