Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paintball videogame

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: paintball videogame
    Posted: 10 September 2004 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by -BlAcK SuN- -BlAcK SuN- wrote:

WOOOOO XBOX RULES lol theres also i new paintball game out on steam for free its called digital paintball but u have to downloa steam to play it and im not sure but i think u have to the the half life game or cd key i have digital paintball and its ok but theres no carrer mode u jsut play wit prople around the glode who ever has steam

Whoa thats old news. Not new.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
PbMuz98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PbMuz98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 4:03pm

here it is: pc>ps2>xbox   way>gamecube

macs suk

98c
drop
j&j ceramic 12"
derder sticker on hopper= +2bps
X 303 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote X 303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2004 at 5:03pm

I can see why they chose xbox for their game; it's got the best graphics around, unless the programmer wants their game to look like a cartoon, it has a hard drive, so it can hold saved games larger than any memory card could hold, (I have Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and you'd have to have at least 3 card just for 1 saved game) and though it doesn't have as many buttons or options as other controllers, I find them to be the most comfortable, especailly with padded grips. 

Even if the game doesn't really exist anymore, (someone said they stopped making it) Halo 2 coming out this Nov. 9 will come close enough for me especially with it's LIVE feature.  (Get the limited edition metal case with strategy guide on DVD, it'll be worth the extra $5, beleive me, my dad works for Microsoft.)

A5
Flatline
Car stock w/ built-in RVA
Remote
20oz Co2
Leatherman Wave (for repairs)
rkerr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rkerr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2004 at 6:54pm
i prefer to play paintball in person
Vitamin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vitamin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2004 at 4:16pm

It will also be for PC, you'll find it in your local "Staples" bargain bin for $10.

CodFillet8063 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CodFillet8063 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2004 at 3:03pm

Is it just me or has this turned into a console war?

Anyway, Digital Paintball mod for Half-Life is the only paintball game I've ever played. The community isn't too great but it looks better than most other paintball games... And it's free. Plus, when Half Life 2 comes out (November 3004) you can download it over Steam.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
tippballr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippballr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2004 at 2:56pm
u didnt just use a-5 and angel in the same sentance,
and yea i would like 2 c it on ps2 not x-box.
PAINTER-X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTER-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2004 at 2:07pm

I played a paintball Arcade game it was kinda dumb I liked that golden eye game on N64 beter. Oh yeah Ps2 

gunner9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gunner9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 7:53pm
u no i used to have a ps2 and it ate crap so i got an xbox!!!yea xbox rules neways i think a game would be awwesome.
car stock
14" barrel
red dot sight
Poetvice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poetvice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 11:33am
Well I got all three systems and they're all great systems.  The preference comes for your type of game play.  It's always debateable.  I mean xbox aint god.  Now that I got my xbox modded it comes close.  The new one won't have a hard drive though so most xbox fans are @$$ out
In my search for the meaning of life, I either lost something in the translation or I'm listening with too much of an accent.

-PoetVice
landrovernut View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote landrovernut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 2:01pm
check out Gotcha! its a german game. THe dl is 175 meg, the graphics are rubbish, the guns arent really paintball guns, but still, if you cant get enough paintball on the field...
BUNKER_KING1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUNKER_KING1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 9:38pm
 I DONT OWN AN XBOX BUT IF A PAINTBALL GAME COMES OUT I WOULD DEFINATLY BUY ONE
sneakysniper7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneakysniper7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 8:37pm

I cant wait for the game to come out. It sounds pretty cool. I have the very first paintbrawl and it totally sucks. This generation needs a pimp paintball game with seasons packed with tounaments, woodsball games, and scenarios, and the latest guns and equipment especially from Tippmann.

Xbox PS2 is way > gamecube

Paintball is the best sport no matter what anyone says, and if you cheat you get beat. Snipers rule!
FireSoldier007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FireSoldier007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 6:52pm

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

The paintball video game is stil in the works but, it will be only fer the Xbox.

YAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAYYAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAY

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 12:18am
Originally posted by DeathFromPaint DeathFromPaint wrote:

a pc is the only way to go!!!!!!!!

BTW

MACS SUCK

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
DeathFromPaint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeathFromPaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 11:04pm

a pc is the only way to go!!!!!!!!

BTW

MACS SUCK

Tippmann A5
E-Grip
2X Trigger
Low Pressure Kit
JT Proteus Smoke Mask
Woodland Ghillie Suit
Next to Come
Flatline
Drop Forward
Macroline
240rd Hopper
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 4:20pm
ps2 is the only "system" that i can actualy use the controls. i hate video games after n64 beacause thats when they started using those worthless double analog things. but with ps2 you have the option (usualy) to use the arrows.
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 4:02pm
IF THEY MAKE IT FOR PLAYSTATION 2 THEY SHOULD HAVE THE SOCOM II CONTROLS BECAUSE THEY ROCK. XBOX IS OK TOO BUT I HAVE A PS2 SO I WOULD PREFER IT ON ALL PLATFORMS INCLUDING THE PC.
I'm going to the darkside...
Giblet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giblet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2004 at 3:17pm

im sorry but the only way to do consoles is to own all 3.

also waiting for the ut2k4 mod

devilBelow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devilBelow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2004 at 8:39pm
me an my friends have often thought about an in-depth paintball game, and by the way PS2 ROCKS!!!!
~devilBelow
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic