Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

woodsball game ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UCTV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: woodsball game ideas
    Posted: 26 August 2004 at 4:01pm

where can I get a list of different games for playing woodsball?

I heard the term "president" and "terminator" games but don't know what they are.  tried a search but didn't come up with anything.  thanks.

Helmut12289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helmut12289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 10:01pm
hmm... did you try the search?  Oh well.  President is where one guy is the president and he chooses his "secret service" and the rest of the guys are terrorists and they try to eliminate the president.  Terminator is one man vs all, but the one guy has to be hit in a little square on his chest or back.  There are a couple of variations different people have, but thats the jist of em.
Axe in the head, early to bed, Axe in the helmet, a thanks to Helmut... and I support Bush! So there.
DeadlyGoose View Drop Down
1 strike, selling. 10/30

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeadlyGoose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 9:49pm
make your own scenario games like I do well I rip them off the other scenario but hey its cheaper like do a 2 day straight vietnam battle in a big forest some where
Nipples on men what are they for.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 9:12pm

do somethin like the battle of bunker hill and have some people on one big bunker and then have some that have to attack and like limit the supplies that the ones in the bunker have and go on with that

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
CottageCommando View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CottageCommando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 9:27pm
i got a classic game thats awsome for paintball Deathmatch and capture the flag
Building an Evil Empire... One piece at a time :)
whack-a-mole View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Member of the "I Have No Life Club"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whack-a-mole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 10:01am
NASA and the Americans spent millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to develop a pen that would write in space.....The Russians used a pencil.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic