Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Around $800 to spend

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Which gun should I get with the money I have?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [25.00%]
6 [25.00%]
3 [12.50%]
6 [25.00%]
3 [12.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote true~iceman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Around $800 to spend
    Posted: 26 August 2004 at 7:46pm
I really want to save up for a good speed ball gun but i dont know which is the best for the money, soooooooo I'll ask ur opinion.
http://lemonpaintball.com/forum/index.php
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 7:55pm
Im going to have to go with the Matrix. The Matrix is fast, relaible and has a good eye system. The only thing thats not so great about the Matrix is air effciency. The Speed is also a good gun BUT the sensi eye system stinks.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 8:15pm
well im getting either an angel or trix porbly angel but the sensi isn't as good as the breakbeam or somthin but if setup right it will work fine and u cna get it WAS'd if u want
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 8:16pm
If you get the Trix you will need to get a bolt kit eventually, if you get the Speed you will need to get better eyes. I would get a Nightkast but I like 'Cockers ALOT.
yay do i win?
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 8:47pm

EVIL
P.I.M.P.

KH ARMY>you
GhilleMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language, 11/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GhilleMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 8:56pm
Emag all the way, find a nice used one on the automag.org forum, ule body, ule rail, level 10. thats the way to go.
Smart Parts, Stupid People... Go figure

Shoot To Thrill on stockclass, mcarter, and the dreadful pbn
Carter Mini Comp, Carter Tricar, PPS Blazer

dye prs View Drop Down
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 9:15pm
trixxxxxxxxxxxx all the way. its a dye. u cant go wrong with dye gun.
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by 2k4kev 2k4kev wrote:

EVIL
P.I.M.P.

When you right PIMP right []D [] []V[] []D instead...
yay do i win?
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 10:14pm
im not sure of the pimp, neva seen them being used, well my friend has an angel and its really nice, he has the agel 4, but the speed is close to same thing, the trix is a very nice gun too
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 11:43pm
My friends dark angel is sick
paintballaluke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballaluke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 11:55pm

Originally posted by ImpyKing2 ImpyKing2 wrote:

Im going to have to go with the Matrix. The Matrix is fast, relaible and has a good eye system. The only thing thats not so great about the Matrix is air effciency. The Speed is also a good gun BUT the sensi eye system stinks.

No doubt, get a trix.

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2004 at 11:57pm
Get some Style and Get a FreeStyle
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 1:08am
go dye. smart parts, or wdp.
<1 meg sig = bad>
Rick_James View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick_James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 12:00pm
WDP is an awesome company. I like all those guns, but I'd say the
Speed is the best choice. SENSi, while not awesome, is pretty good,
and you can always have Angel Eyes installed. Otherwise, get an E-
Mag. Mags= Coolness.
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by j2duhr j2duhr wrote:

Originally posted by 2k4kev 2k4kev wrote:

EVIL
P.I.M.P.

When you right PIMP right []D [] []V[] []D instead...

ok         []D [] []v[] []D

um... go to pbnation, then the evil section, and there are vids there:

http://home.comcast.net/~daveczrn/MarksaPimp.avi

or

http://betaftp.webnow.com/dasbalddog/PimpTest2.wmv

Edited by 2k4kev

KH ARMY>you
A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 1:53pm
I would say trixy or speedy

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 4:16pm
I don't know why people reccomend the Evil PIMP all it is-is an even cheaper quality copy of the already poopy Impy. Evil makes cheap quality guns. I have heard nothing but bad about the Oman. Come to think about it I have rarely heard anything good about EVIL's paintball stuff. Thier bolts don't fit the chambers of guns (IMPY bolts), thier LPR's leak air (Evil Resp), thier guns like the Oman are cheap quality junk. I wouldn't buy anything from EVIL.
autolepercon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 5:54pm

I don't know why people reccomend the Evil PIMP all it is-is an even cheaper quality copy of the already poopy Impy. Evil makes cheap quality guns. I have heard nothing but bad about the Oman. Come to think about it I have rarely heard anything good about EVIL's paintball stuff. Thier bolts don't fit the chambers of guns (IMPY bolts), thier LPR's leak air (Evil Resp), thier guns like the Oman are cheap quality junk. I wouldn't buy anything from EVIL.

there not that bad come on  

Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 7:17pm

DasBaldDg in IOG said that he would rather use a pimp over his impulse anyday, and he is really fond of his impulse. And if you knew, evil actually used quality parts, and i have heard nothing but good things about thie pmp(other than its looks).

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 8:56pm
Well I would rather use an Impy but thats me. I still say that EVIL makes junky quality stuff. If you don't believe me you should go take a look at pbreview.com. The site isn't great BUT it will back up everything I said about the bolts not fitting breaches, the The EVIL resp leaking air and alot of other EVIL things that got bad reviews.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic