Poll Question: Which Gun should i buy
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [50.00%]
3 [25.00%]
3 [25.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Its come down to these four
    Posted: 27 August 2004 at 10:38pm
What do you guys think, please don't say anything unless you have seen or shot one of them, with exception of the nerve, becasue there will be very few of you who have seen it shoot/shot it. and please quality answers only not just "DM4" this is avery importnat decision, lots of dollars being put out.......
Proud owner of an ACE'd 2K3 matrix

Frozen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 10:40pm
Go test them yourself. Duh.
Jonner View Drop Down
ur teh guested

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 10:41pm
it say cyborg. this dude at my feild has one..he luvs it...he told me to buys one..he was gettin alot of "oooo's" and "ahhhhh's"...but yeh i think it loox nice...my choice
Pate View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ladyboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 10:43pm
There is a forum for Which gun is best, I think thats the name also.

It feels good to be a gangster
[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Frozen Frozen wrote:

Go test them yourself. Duh.

there is only so much you can se when you test a gun for a day, some guns break alot an arent reliable but are good guns, i was jsut trying to get input form people who maybe have had them for awhile. I'm going to be putiig out alot of money so i want to learn as much as i can. I'm not buying mojos... 

[Mr. Smith] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Mr. Smith] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 10:49pm

sorry i didnt nkow, i havent been at this forum to long, and i was trying to get your guys thoughts and opinions so i figured i owuld go to thoughts and opinions section.

Fallout_soldier View Drop Down
A-5 Speed Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fallout_soldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 11:19pm
I used to wanta new gun all the time then i realilized that if i spent $500 or more on a paintball gun when i hade a perfictly good A-5 i would have to jumpin traffic

Canada
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=atomicbomb.wmv
bowhunter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowhunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2004 at 11:54pm
Hope your on a team to spend that kinda money and not just woodsballin. Ive played for a long time now and i have never shot anything more accurate then my cocker.Sorry dude,whatever you chose i hope your happy with it and remember a pretty marker and oooohs and aaaaahs dont make a player.
                       good luck
*NJ.OUTLAWS*    

ANGEL G7
KARNEVOIR
Halos / rip drives
angel air 68-4500s

Its all i need to school ya !!

Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 12:06am
b000000000000000000000rg
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 12:27am
Tippmann A-5. Save your money.

jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 12:35am

i shot a DM4 a lil while ago. absolutely NO kick whatsoever. its very light also (compared to my impulse anyways...). i have held 2 alias timmies and they are unbelievably light. ive shot a frenzied gz which is somewhat like an alias and it was very fast. i'd say its between the alias and dmfizzle

Death~By~Paint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Death~By~Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 1:14am

my best friend has an alias and he loves it... i have used it many times and it is defantly better gun than the dm4 for your money... it is like a 150 dollar difference. but if you have enough money to blow on a dm4 i here they are nice but they are hard to maintain because all the parts

Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2004 at 1:21am
I definatly Say Alias, that Thing has a Sexy look and Can shoot at unbeliveable speed(If you can walk Fast)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic