Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Pics! -Updated and stuff-

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 9:50am
nice maxflow. does it leak yet though?
:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

i hate the grips trigger feedneck coulors. and the fact its a shocker

you suck

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
minus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 4:13pm
Nice looking gun, but the trigger frame really irratates me on shockers. There's not room for your fingers to move! And I have small fingers!
I live in France...what more can I say?

Red to Black Macdev Cyborg
Blue 03 Outkast

Go on, be daring, search!!
warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 4:24pm
Freeflow bolt kit and Freeflow lpr adapter. With a Palmers micro rock of course. The only thing I like about SP is that gun. Nice. I wouldn't buy one but if it suits you then cool.

Oh and might want to think about selling the MaxFlo and getting a Flatline or MegaReg. MaxFlos are not the most reliable, but if you like it then ok.

Edited by warbeak2099
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by warbeak2099 warbeak2099 wrote:

Freeflow bolt kit and Freeflow lpr adapter. With a Palmers micro rock of course. The only thing I like about SP is that gun. Nice. I wouldn't buy one but if it suits you then cool.

Oh and might want to think about selling the MaxFlo and getting a Flatline or MegaReg. MaxFlos are not the most reliable, but if you like it then ok.

The maxflow is always consistant and never let me down for the 7 months i had it

autolepercon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 7:13pm
shockers rock whoever says they suck is probably someone with a low end gun that has never tested a high end gun and is so into there low end gun they think it owns no it doesnt.
evil-NYX View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Motherlessly HUGE SIG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-NYX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 7:31pm

can you create a vid so we can see it rippin?

PLZ!!!!!!!

hatespyders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hatespyders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 9:24pm

yea nice lookin gun i like the grips on it too yea make a vid so we can see it rip

d-man4532004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d-man4532004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 10:06pm
awesome gun dude, i just got a shocker and i love it. whoever dont like shockers must have never held one or shot 1. they r awesome!
red 03, shocker, shocktech drop, evo 2, 68 ci 3000 psi n2
     Team Hostility
www.freewebs.com/teamhostility
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 9:09am
that thing looks awesome gg on the color scheme i bet it shoots as good as it looks but its been said above but why do u have the horizontal maxflo if your fore grp is a maxflo and ive seen pretty much everyone else wiht a shocker do the same thing?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 9:29am
Originally posted by tyranny tyranny wrote:

that thing looks awesome gg on the color scheme i bet it shoots as good as it looks but its been said above but why do u have the horizontal maxflo if your fore grp is a maxflo and ive seen pretty much everyone else wiht a shocker do the same thing?

cause the stock is an inline reg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2004 at 2:43pm
bumping new pics

oakley9l7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oakley9l7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2004 at 9:54pm
word man that thing is lookin nice
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic