Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Which Gun is Best
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selling Tippmann.. Maybe..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selling Tippmann.. Maybe..
    Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:42am
Okay, well I've had my 98 for a few months now.. Its okay.. I've been playing lots of woodsball, so I got a flatline and a car stock.. I have a buddy who was thinking about getting a similar setup, so I told him I could sell him the barrel and the stock for around 150... I was thinking about buying a cocker (since I play speedball as well) ... Any opinions anyone? I kinda wanna get advice on which new gun to get, if any..
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:44am
cocker or bushy

keep your 98 too

KH ARMY>you
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:45am
^ if your ganna get a cocker then get a 03' there probably your best bet or a 3.5'   04's are ugly and the 05' are horrific.
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:52am
i see, i probably should have mentioned that i dont want to spend a lot of money on this.. what is the best cocker i can get for 300- ?
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:53am
Originally posted by [Deadeye [Deadeye wrote:

]i see, i probably should have mentioned that i dont want to spend a lot of money on this.. what is the best cocker i can get for 300- ?

'03

KH ARMY>you
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 12:33pm
this gun?
2k4kev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Jumping...is useless!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 12:41pm
^ thats the o3

KH ARMY>you
meteora View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meteora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 3:57pm

Look around first, some places have the 03 with 04 pnematics and they look sweeeeet and are only like 279$

GUN WHORE
XTC
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 7:20pm
hmm well does anyone know where the best place to buy an 03 cocker at is? i've seen them on ebay for 250 new....
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 9:58pm
ive been in some what of the same situation my self, ive finally decided to really up my 98c, one of the things i plan on getting is the BSI ebolt, 14-15 bps is fine with me, and also the 98c is one of the most comfurtable guns on the market, the other day when i went to go play, i got a guy with an angel 4fly, with a 98c not an e-98c, its the player not the gun alwasy remember that, sure ull get the " ha, hes playing with a tippmann", well when u get all the super high end guns out, well it give u a real good feeling, and to think they laughed at you b/c of ur gun
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:10pm
ya.. my greatest memory was me with my stock and my flatline and a guy with an m-16 kit on his tippmann.. we just got done with woodsball, and 2 guys with identical dm4s wanted to play... we figured, whatever, lets just finish up our paint... and we beat them within 30 seconds... but that really has nothing to do with this at all... im not sure if i wanna get an e-bolt, its a lot of money.. whats the cheapest i can get it for? cause then ill sell off my flatline and buy a dye
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 10:20pm
yay do i win?
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 11:01pm
okay well id either buy one of those cockers right there, OR i could sell my flatline and buy an ebolt... hmmmm
j2duhr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 11:04pm
Well, I would suggest a 'Cocker I love mine. Its shoots dead on the same spot over and over and over.............
yay do i win?
Sumgui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumgui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 11:12pm
im sellin my A-5 shud i get a cocker like that 1 and put $$ into it or buy a nerve or a shocker with upgrades (please list suggestions for upgrades)
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 11:19pm
okay so im leaning towards cocker anywho... so suppose i spend around 250 for that... if i sell my flatline for 100, the stock for like 40, i can sell double trigger to afriend for 20... then i can just have a loaner gun, or sell for like 120 .. hmm.. this should work out pretty well.... i should be able to sell this stuff on ebay without too much difficulty
j2duhr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2004 at 11:25pm
You won't get that Kind of money for your stuff bro. Unless your talking Canadian dollers...
yay do i win?
[Deadeye] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote [Deadeye] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 7:18am
heh, no, im not talking canadian... and i will.. just saying ebay or whatever so it doesnt seem like im selling anything here, cause im not... im going to sell to a friend who was interested in them, and he'll pay it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic