Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintball Landmine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flarpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paintball Landmine
    Posted: 04 September 2004 at 2:35am

Has anybody seen these in use?  If you search it on google you will find ones that are re-usable with little co2 12gram things.  Seems kinda cool, if anybody has seen these in actions, how are they?

Gun Setup:
Black and silver 98c
14" J&J Ceramic barrel
20oz co2
Warp feed
Gravity loader :(
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 3:08am
wrong forum
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 10:24am
^^^ Not really. There really isn't a forum for that stuff. Anyway, I have heard that land mines are about as good as a grenade as far as spray, but are more accurate because they go off right on some and not just around someone. I would buy the claymore looking mine with the trip wire, then go out and buy some "Spider Wire" or something like that. It is really small and clear, but really small fishing line.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 1:29pm

Originally posted by hashi2008 hashi2008 wrote:

^^^ Not really. There really isn't a forum for that stuff. Anyway, I have heard that land mines are about as good as a grenade as far as spray, but are more accurate because they go off right on some and not just around someone. I would buy the claymore looking mine with the trip wire, then go out and buy some "Spider Wire" or something like that. It is really small and clear, but really small fishing line.

Accually it is, because this section is for people with ideas to come and share the, not ask for people's ideas of OPINIONS.

Flarpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flarpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 11:49pm

I've also seen one where it's basically a ballon you burry and when you step on it, it has special ends that squirt up at the leg. 

And i couldn't figure out where to place this topic, i decided this was the best bet.  Where should it have gone?

Gun Setup:
Black and silver 98c
14" J&J Ceramic barrel
20oz co2
Warp feed
StonewallJonson View Drop Down
No Relation

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StonewallJonson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 3:26pm

havent seen one in action but have heard their not bad if you make em right

AMERICAN PRIDE
    WITH A
SOUTHERN STRIDE
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Flarpy Flarpy wrote:

And i couldn't figure out where to place this topic, i decided this was the best bet. Where should it have gone?

new player
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
Flarpy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flarpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 11:56pm
How does a paintball landmine have anything to do with new player?
Gun Setup:
Black and silver 98c
14" J&J Ceramic barrel
20oz co2
Warp feed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic