Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Timmy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cklhockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann Timmy
    Posted: 05 September 2004 at 1:39pm

Does anybody else think that tippmann should make a gun like a timmy. but not so exppensive

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 2:30pm
Welcome to the forum.

NO!!!  Tippmann is the only compnay out there making guns different (well, mabey Armotech), they will NOT make some high-end speedball gun anytime son. 

Why the heck would you want them to anyway?  If you want a flashy gun at a low cost, buy a spyder clone.

Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Helmut12289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helmut12289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 2:49pm
Why dont you think timmy should just make an inexpensive timmy, instead of having tippmann do it?
Axe in the head, early to bed, Axe in the helmet, a thanks to Helmut... and I support Bush! So there.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2004 at 10:00pm
I think Tippmann should just keep making guns the way they do. They make them more durable and reliable then most other guns. If you are looking for a flashy gun, buy a spyder as Darur said. If not, then just save up and buy one yourself.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
jigglydude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
My title got <krl>’ed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jigglydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2004 at 10:34am
no, if you want something cheap that works like a timmy, get a bko
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic