Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsb285 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question
    Posted: 07 September 2004 at 2:55pm

I have a 98 custom with a r/t and I noticed when I shoot the first few shots are around 280 fps and then it drops way down to like 160 fps. My question is, Would a palmer stablizer help with this problem? Thanks.

oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 3:02pm
yep
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 3:20pm

do you use co2 or what. I think you use co2. Co2 is liquid truning into gas, in conclusion its manly unstable. Do you have the rear velicty adjuster. If you do, sometime it my unscew out words

triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 3:41pm
with the rt when you shoot very fast the valve doesent have much time fill back up. try turning it down or get an x-chamber.
TippmannBro View Drop Down
Enos for Prez.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannBro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 4:33pm
yeah, a regulator, x-chamber, or remote line oughta' help... 
WAR EAGLE!!!

DrunkDriver View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrunkDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 7:35pm
the palmer stablizer, a reg, or a  x chamber will help you with that. what you are seeing is a velocity drop due to the fast speeds of shooting. the liquid co2 doesnt have enough time to turn into gas, so your getting a run down
monster- baller View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monster- baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2004 at 8:34pm
the above stated my be correct the liquid co2 isnt turing into gas, i would get a remote or a stabilizser
i reject reality and substitute my own
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic