Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kingman’s new line up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:38pm
Didn't they just have a new lineup last week? Oh, wait, that's how kingman does things.

irc.esper.net
#paintball
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 3:03pm
Kingamn/raven whatever, they'llnever get $600 for any marker they make. The only exception is if they make more reliable guns, and i dont have to give them another chance Ive given them more than enough. so they'll have top prove they're guns are quality some othe rway. , and they stop lying. Like someone else said they did not make the first anti-chop bolt. and wouldnt teh raven marker hve to be elctro phuematic(sp?) since it ahs an ACE. also they put dowwn theyre most expensive marker by virtaully saying with a les expensive anti-chop bolt, theres no need for an eye, yetthey advertise anm eye on tehir raven marker.
ritzblitz View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ritzblitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

who gives a crap
pro!_painter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pro!_painter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 6:08pm
sweeeeeet they came up with an electro!

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 6:12pm

/\ ???????????????????

Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by pro!_painter pro!_painter wrote:

You suck.  Your sig has pokemon in it.  Get a life...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 7:42pm
pssshh, so they Copy the JAM bolt and try and take credit for it, THEN they go and try to charge $300-600 for a crappy sear tripper, BS Kingman
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 7:51pm
I'll buy one to shoot... and I mean litterally shoot with my a-5
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by warbeak2099 warbeak2099 wrote:

Originally posted by Ashran Ashran wrote:

I think someone up there's right... the primal is supposed to be a timmy clone.
Too bad the pics are computer generated
First looks like a victor with a CP sweet spot trigger, and a e-99 drop, with a 2" back piece (LOL!)
SEcond looks like the NEW imagine but top cocking, with IR3 trigger guards and a 'fancy' grip and drop
fourth... looks very good IMO.

Timmies are Spyder clones, not the other way around.
These have been out for quite a while. I agree though, Spyder are getting better and with the exception of some models cheaper. I don't think anyone but their sponsored teams will be shooting those $300-600 Spyders.

ACtually, ya the first timmys were tested with spyder bodies.  But what I mean is they operate similarily, and have the same body style.
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
Death~By~Paint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Death~By~Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 9:02pm
no matter how different they make their markers look... they will always be spyders
red_alert102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 9:35pm
Even though this is a tippmann forum, u guys are so biased.  On any other forum if another companys gun is mentioned peope dont sworm all over it say it sucks.  I find nothing wrong with sypder, my brothers and his friends have never broken, so what is wrong with a sypder.  Im not a sypder fan boy, i just want to know why u all hate them so much.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/paintballa01/d58a8ce5 .gif

Angel Ir3
Cp barrel kit
A4 board
Cobra trigger
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2004 at 10:26pm
Spyders are from a sell out company called Kingman International. Spyders use to be very nice durable guns, but once Kingman found that plastic is cheaper they decided to go ahead and make the product crap. IMO the last quality Kingman i shot was the EM-1 and the AMG. I own 6 spyders and they work well as startup guns. But i wouldnt chose one as my own primary. That would be rediculous. 

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
weehaha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weehaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 12:51am
man you all be qiet these guns are alsome atleast theres steppin it up a notch man these new line ups have eyes and can shoot 20 bps thats good why i would get one cuz i could actualy afford it.

Edited by weehaha
weehaha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weehaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 12:53am
lets see a video of these suckers then u guys can judge
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 6:58am

Originally posted by MuRdoc18 MuRdoc18 wrote:

Spyders are from a sell out company called Kingman International. Spyders use to be very nice durable guns, but once Kingman found that plastic is cheaper they decided to go ahead and make the product crap. IMO the last quality Kingman i shot was the EM-1 and the AMG. I own 6 spyders and they work well as startup guns. But i wouldnt chose one as my own primary. That would be rediculous. 

My spyder rodeo that use has nothing plastic on it. And after putting more than 10,000 balls through itit has never chopped one of them and thats better than my freinds tippmanns. The rodeo is also my main gun and i wouldn't use anything less than a spyder.

red_alert102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 7:44am
plastic? my brothers elertca Dx has no plastic on it and its great quailty.  The grip panels are plastic big deal, on the tippman a-5 the entire grip is made of plastic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/paintballa01/d58a8ce5 .gif

Angel Ir3
Cp barrel kit
A4 board
Cobra trigger
Evil Pirate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Pirate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 1:43pm
look the same as last year

Not butt pirate!
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by >><< >><< wrote:

My spyder rodeo that use has nothing plastic on it. And after putting more than 10,000 balls through itit has never chopped one of them and thats better than my freinds tippmanns. The rodeo is also my main gun and i wouldn't use anything less than a spyder.

I'm sorry to hear that the rodeo is your main gun, and ya you probably wouldnt want to use anything less than a spyder.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Death~By~Paint Death~By~Paint wrote:

no matter how different they make their markers look... they will always be spyders

irc.esper.net
#paintball
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Originally posted by pro!_painter pro!_painter wrote:

You suck.  Your sig has pokemon in it.  Get a life...

yet you have over 1500 posts...

anyway, as i said i wouldnt mind trying one out.  but of course everyone insists on coming back to teh excuse that its a spyder.  oh no, spyders suck.  lets not give them anotehr chance....

look at 3a, they used to have crappy tanks now they are comparable to crossfire.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic