Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kingman’s new line up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
BerserKer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerserKer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kingman’s new line up
    Posted: 20 September 2004 at 11:59am

Yes I have tried them.

I stand by what I said, they are poo.

Friggin Nerds....
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has to say "yes" to "are you a cop?"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 8:52am

Gotta love closed mindeds and mental midgets.

Hve any of you actually TRIED any of these markers?

...Didn't think so. so how then, can you claim that they suck, or they're 'pieces of poo' (<---Brilliant syntax by the way) just by looking at the picture.

Now some of you are going to say "But Reb, it's a SPYDER, even YOU don't like spyders!"

True. I don't like them. HOWEVER, given the opportunity to try one of these new markers, I might like it. I won't PAY for it, because of the expierence I've had with past models, which were inferior, but that's NOT a reflection of the performance that these new models might have.

Stop being so judgmental of a product you know nothing about other than how the picture looks.

?

BerserKer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerserKer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 3:11am
No matter how hard you disguise it its still a piece of poo spider.
Friggin Nerds....
Broken Hearted View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broken Hearted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 7:55pm
nice nice
benttwig33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Whiner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benttwig33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 11:35am
20bps on stock kingman gun is just CRAZY
Sig is WAY too big.
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 10:12pm
This is ancient news.
and10217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and10217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 9:08pm
They all just look like the same old spyders. The Primal sounds just like a T1 with breakbeam eyes
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 8:27pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Originally posted by pro!_painter pro!_painter wrote:

sweeeeeet they came up with an electro!

You suck.  Your sig has pokemon in it.  Get a life...

yet you have over 1500 posts...

anyway, as i said i wouldnt mind trying one out.  but of course everyone insists on coming back to teh excuse that its a spyder.  oh no, spyders suck.  lets not give them anotehr chance....

look at 3a, they used to have crappy tanks now they are comparable to crossfire.

Thats like 15 posts per day.  Each post takes like 2 minutes at most.  Thats like 30 minutes a day.  I'm only on the computer for a few hours (like 2) and most of the time I'm just doing homework or playing a game or something...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
waarp8nt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waarp8nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 8:07pm

Originally posted by red_alert102 red_alert102 wrote:

Even though this is a tippmann forum, u guys are so biased.  On any other forum if another companys gun is mentioned peope dont sworm all over it say it sucks.  I find nothing wrong with sypder, my brothers and his friends have never broken, so what is wrong with a sypder.  Im not a sypder fan boy, i just want to know why u all hate them so much.

Ever been on paintballstar?

weehaha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weehaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 7:27pm

to be honest tippy's arent that much of a higher league then spyders im not screwin around they arnt besides for reliablity,there in the same league cept kingman has more guns.

Budlightisbest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budlightisbest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 6:40pm

wow. Such a big flame war.

Anyway. I wanna try that Primal. Wouldnt pay that much for it though.

weehaha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weehaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 4:10pm
im not exactly a rich kid id buy one <Watch your language> 

Edited by Reb Cpl
Ilovepaintball1 View Drop Down
Guested. Trouble maker.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilovepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by oreomann33 oreomann33 wrote:

who gives a crap

Props to my Dogg BLAND
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Trogdor2 Trogdor2 wrote:

Originally posted by pro!_painter pro!_painter wrote:

sweeeeeet they came up with an electro!

You suck.  Your sig has pokemon in it.  Get a life...

yet you have over 1500 posts...

anyway, as i said i wouldnt mind trying one out.  but of course everyone insists on coming back to teh excuse that its a spyder.  oh no, spyders suck.  lets not give them anotehr chance....

look at 3a, they used to have crappy tanks now they are comparable to crossfire.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Death~By~Paint Death~By~Paint wrote:

no matter how different they make their markers look... they will always be spyders

irc.esper.net
#paintball
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by >><< >><< wrote:

My spyder rodeo that use has nothing plastic on it. And after putting more than 10,000 balls through itit has never chopped one of them and thats better than my freinds tippmanns. The rodeo is also my main gun and i wouldn't use anything less than a spyder.

I'm sorry to hear that the rodeo is your main gun, and ya you probably wouldnt want to use anything less than a spyder.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Evil Pirate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Pirate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 1:43pm
look the same as last year

Not butt pirate!
red_alert102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_alert102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 7:44am
plastic? my brothers elertca Dx has no plastic on it and its great quailty.  The grip panels are plastic big deal, on the tippman a-5 the entire grip is made of plastic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/paintballa01/d58a8ce5 .gif

Angel Ir3
Cp barrel kit
A4 board
Cobra trigger
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 6:58am

Originally posted by MuRdoc18 MuRdoc18 wrote:

Spyders are from a sell out company called Kingman International. Spyders use to be very nice durable guns, but once Kingman found that plastic is cheaper they decided to go ahead and make the product crap. IMO the last quality Kingman i shot was the EM-1 and the AMG. I own 6 spyders and they work well as startup guns. But i wouldnt chose one as my own primary. That would be rediculous. 

My spyder rodeo that use has nothing plastic on it. And after putting more than 10,000 balls through itit has never chopped one of them and thats better than my freinds tippmanns. The rodeo is also my main gun and i wouldn't use anything less than a spyder.

weehaha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weehaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 12:53am
lets see a video of these suckers then u guys can judge
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic