Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BUYING 98C NEED TO WINTERIZE GUN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhantomPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BUYING 98C NEED TO WINTERIZE GUN
    Posted: 17 September 2004 at 10:26pm
I NEED TIPS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO SO MY GUN WILL PLAY IN THE WINTER BESIDES GET NO2 ITS NOT AROUND MY AREA
Sammy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 10:30pm
Take caps off. Learn to type. Then ask the question intelligently and I will help you.

Edited by Sammy
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2004 at 10:58pm
and post in the right forum.
Mehs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 12:35am
Hi, welcome to the forum......
Anyways, if you can't get n2 in any way, you would just have to go with an expansion chamber, one of the best ones you can get is here http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item= 2011 and in order to use it, you would have to buy a vertical adaptor for your 98 custom http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item= 1033 you might have to get good paint too, I would stick with Diablo Artic Inferno, which is a good price here http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item= 2660
That's about the best advise I can give you, have fun.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
bigmike102 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmike102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 7:21am

Palmers stabilizer(s) and anti siphon

PhantomPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhantomPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 9:40am
The 2 people that first replied suck. you really suck, i am new to this forum so back off man i did nothing to you so the whats your problem
Shadowminion View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Language, 3/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadowminion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 12:00pm

Welcome to the forum Phantom , some just get a bit,,, testy is all

I would try to find a Very lightweight oil for lubricating your gun also , some oils get thicker as it gets colder , maybe Hoppe's wont , that would be a good step for cold weather set-up

SL68-II , micro honed and polished .688" bore . Tuff Enuf .
Widowmaker , under construction
and10217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and10217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2004 at 9:59pm
anti-siphon your tank. cheapest and one of the most effective
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 3:31pm
^ yup.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 10:41pm

Originally posted by PhantomPB PhantomPB wrote:

The 2 people that first replied suck. you really suck, i am new to this forum so back off man i did nothing to you so the whats your problem

The 1st 2 people are tryin to help you but, apparently you didnt do a search and read the rules of the forum.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
TheOperators View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOperators Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 11:18am

Originally posted by Sammy Sammy wrote:

Take caps off. Learn to type. Then ask the question intelligently and I will help you.

That doesn't seem like much help to me....instead of flaming the new guy, just suggest something usefull or don't post at all, the more i read these forums, the more jackasses i see, if you can't post something "USEFULL" or "RESPECTABLE" just don't post!! Maybe he has "NEVER" been to a forum before and has no idea where to even start....of course you "know-it-alls" probally already knew that huh?

I play in Oregon where it gets pretty cold, I use a 32 degrees 6 stage expansion chamber and shoot RPS's Polar Ice, that seems to do the trick for my 98 and A-5 with Co2. Hope that helps and you flamers lighten up huh?

Matt

TheOperators

"Those who fear being conquered, are sure of defeat"

"The most deadly thing on the battlefield is one well-aimed shot."
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2004 at 11:47am
Originally posted by TheOperators TheOperators wrote:

That doesn't seem like much help to me....instead of flaming the new guy, just suggest something usefull or don't post at all, the more i read these forums, the more jackasses i see, if you can't post something "USEFULL" or "RESPECTABLE" just don't post!! Maybe he has "NEVER" been to a forum before and has no idea where to even start....of course you "know-it-alls" probally already knew that huh?

I play in Oregon where it gets pretty cold, I use a 32 degrees 6 stage expansion chamber and shoot RPS's Polar Ice, that seems to do the trick for my 98 and A-5 with Co2. Hope that helps and you flamers lighten up huh?

Matt

TheOperators

We need more people like you and shadow here.

And to answer your question, get an 8-stage expansion chamber, anti-siphoned tank, and a regulator as some already said.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Enos Shank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 11:08am
yo dood, tis is not teh right forum!!!!!!!!

You need the Shank towing service to move joo!!!
I am Teh almighty moderator, you must teh listen teh meeezorz!!!!!!
Trigger Shock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigger Shock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 11:42am

^ How dumb do you think we are, Shenk isn't spelled with a 'a' its with a 'e'

CyanideX View Drop Down

Guested: Another tard we don’t want

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CyanideX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2004 at 1:50pm
Its not neccesary to spend 100 bucks getting an exp chamber, just get a tank cover and you will be fine(i use a Crown Royal bag), especially with the 98c.
Woodsball is better.
pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2004 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by TheOperators TheOperators wrote:

Matt

TheOperators

Oooooohhhhh buddy, you havnt seen flamming.  Yeah your right he didnt anser the question, but also the dude who started the topic didnt have to PUT HIS THING IN CAPS.  Although it reads the same it is simply pointless.  Flamming is GOD YOU STUPID NEWB YOU NEED TO GET THE CRAP OUT OF THIS FORUM IF YOU CANT EVEN TAKE CAPS OFF. <--- that is flamming and does not nessicarly reflect my views.

To the dude who started this:  It may help us to know where you live, winter prep. will be different for a person living in Alaska as aposed to Flordia.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic