Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vietnam Idea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vietnam Idea
    Posted: 03 October 2004 at 3:52pm

the americans r goin to be outnumbered really badly but they will have more weapons and bombs and stuff like that

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
LordJovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LordJovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 7:35pm
I also think you need to teach the vietcong team how to not shoot so well. Force the team that's outnumbering the other to use crappy paint (that's the Vietcong using crappy paint right?) I do believe most of the Vietcong soldiers didn;'t have much training, aside from "Heres a gun, shoot it a few times, now dig holes!"
A-5
E-grip
Chipley Custom Carbon Graphite 16"
Evil Adapter(Spyder)
32 Deg New '03 XChamber
Remote Line
Gun Sling
Sniper f/x Stock
LPK
68/4500 HPA
R-5
CP Reg
JCS Duel Trigger
98customkidd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98customkidd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 6:43pm
you need a stream, lots of underbrush, and the people that play VC should know what theyre doing so that the ambushes are good, and the team with more people doesnt wipe out the other team in 5 minutes.oh yeah it would be cool to have a "huey" helicopter, and it shuttles american trops in to an LZ (landing zone). it would be tough for the people to get out of the LZ. i think that would be cool. i dont what you could use  for a huey tho.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

Play in a heavily wooded area, and have the vietcong use gorilla tactics.  

Like dig pits with sharpened bamboo sticks waiting on the bottom.

Those are called pungy sticks....the VC used them alot, they were dipped in whatever that can infect a wound and give the person a slow and agonizing death.....sounds like a good idea tho....so go fer it

Hahaha, yeah i was just about to say the same thing.  But yeah, try to play in thick brush, maybe a few open fields with tall grass, for different types of play.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 8:33pm

Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

Those are called pungy sticks....the VC used them alot, they were dipped in whatever that can infect a wound and give the person a slow and agonizing death.....sounds like a good idea tho....so go fer it

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2004 at 6:39pm
that would be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
paintballplaya1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballplaya1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by TippmannPro13 TippmannPro13 wrote:

set up booby traps like trip wires and stuff.
yes, i agree. you can get those cool paintball landmines and put a tripwire attached to the trigger. also if in a large scenario game you could give the outnumbered team the advantage of medics on thier side.
"the point is not to die for your country, but to make the other guy die for his"

-George S. Patton-
TippmannPro13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannPro13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 2:07pm
set up booby traps like trip wires and stuff.

FlAtLiNe SnPr04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlAtLiNe SnPr04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 12:26pm
lol, i like jeeps idea........ i think it would be a lot funner to be on the outnumbered team (more targets!!!). Just make sure the place that you go to is very heavily wooded.
TippmannPro13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannPro13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 11:14am

I doesn't seen very fun for the team thats out numbered badly.

jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2004 at 1:08am

"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 8:57pm
i told u i shouldnt have posted other ideas about it everybodies like "DONT DOUBLE POST DANG IT" just read the one i posted anyway(a5 auto)
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 5:57pm
Sweet!
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 4:51pm
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2004 at 4:40pm
Me and my team also are goin to try a vietnam type scenario where we are going to have one team very badly out numbered and the other team has to try and beat them. Watcha think bout that and give me some more ideas bout some scenario matches and some more info for the vietnam thing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic